276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toshiba 65UK3C63DB TV 165.1 cm (65") 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Wi-Fi Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Being an owner of three Sharps including the 57" beauty I am a fan but until the next gen sets debut in January I would be going with a Sony KDL S3000 40" if the price is close at all and meets your budget - simply outstanding PQ and being ten bit/ten bit processing makes up for being 720P. Presently I would choose it over any 37" and I'm a Sharp Fan. Hands down best budget panel I've ever seen at about half the cost of an XBR4 with PQ close to matching it IMO.

All you need to do is pay the Take 3 amount shown on your statement, by the due date and you'll pay noThe integration of Alexa here builds on several years of experimentation by Toshiba, which at one point was pushing a cheaply-made plug-in microphone called the Toshiba Connect. Things are a bit simpler this time around though, with Alexa functionality being built into the television itself, and not requiring any fiddly accessories. Protect - Repair covers accidental damage from day one and breakdown after the manufacturer’s warranty ends. This is one area the Toshiba WK3C really surprised in. Despite the low price tag, and basic 720p resolution, the WK3C’s pictures are… pretty great. Protect - Repair gives you unlimited repairs and if it can’t be repaired, it will be replaced with no excess to pay. The Toshiba WK3C is a small TV, whether you opt for the 24-inch or 32-inch size. It will look somewhat out of place on a dedicated media unit, but will fit in easily enough on a kitchen counter, bedroom shelf, or side-table.

that there was a considerable difference in ghosting. the sharp is literally much sharper. please do not waste your time on a toshiba like i did. Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_. in fact, the only advantage to the toshiba, on paper, is the conrast ratio. you are looking at a difference in true ratios of 2000:1 (toshiba) to 1200:1 (sharp). this difference is difficult to discern, even side by side.Item number V9YUK Toshiba 65UK3C63DB 65-inch 4KSmart TV - epic entertainment for the family to share together. TRU PICTURE TECHNOLOGY Features new 10-bit 1080p panel, 2nd generation "120hz refresh" [Clear Motion Drive II], premium 32-bit Genessa processor, 5th generation D.I.S.T. scaler [ passes ALL deinterlacing tests!], deluxe surround sound, and accurate colors [grayscale] right out of the box. Buy It Direct Ltd is a limited company registered in England. Registered number 04171412. Registered office: Unit A Trident Business Park, Leeds Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 1UA.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment