276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beach Lovers

£15.995£31.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

up, beaches? Long time no sea. Sea what I did there 😉 Following my compilation of my favourite beach quotes, I received a couple requests to add some shorter beach captions to the list that can easily be […] Thisattraction is relatively uncrowded, but if you want to stay overnight, there are some rooms or cottages surrounding the beach area that you can stay in.​ Another fine stretch of sand at East London, pristine Nahoon Beach will appeal to sunbathers and surfers alike. At the southern end of the beach is Nahoon Reef, which has excellent surfing opportunities thanks to its reliable reef break. The Nahoon River mouth provides safe swimming for those a little less confident in the pounding surf. Coffee Bay, Wild Coast Currents shift and move but it’s only where the water breaks that the wave becomes visible. A pandemonium occurs, where substances collide, and then something new comes into being. ― Clare Strahan

This beach is ideal for those who seek peace and tranquility as it’s unspoiled and uncrowded. Enjoy swimming and sunbathing in this piece of tropical paradise. Indonesia is a bustling Asian country that attracts visitors from all over the world with its islands filled with beautiful beaches. Visitors to this country will always be close to beaches, many of which come with white sands and turquoise waters and also offer opportunities for a wide range of water sports.

Anguib Beach is one of the best Philippines beaches in Santa Ana Cagayan Valley. Located in thePhilippines' northeastern tip, this beach with powdery fine sand and emerald waters is one of the main highlights of Cagayan Valley adventures. Worry is something you can make as big as the tallest mountain, or as small as a pebble on the beach. It is up to you to decide which you would rather have. —Byron Pulsifer

When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused. — Rainer Maria Rilke Just off the shoreline on the northern part of the beach, you’ll find colorful fish, corals, seagrass, and other types of marine life that can be clearly seen even without snorkeling gear, although if you want a closer look, you can always rent one out for a small fee during your Islas de Gigantes tour. This photo was taken on the -Baja Coast- Sim. It is a not big retro beach island with good retro style decoration. looks a bit abandoned more like in retro apocaliptic style :)) Long walks on the beach are the supposed holy grail of a romantic evening. The beach becomes a kind of utopia – the place where all our dreams come true. ― Roxane Gay Cute and subtle silver bracelets with beach symbols would become perfect beach gifts. You can choose among starfish, waves, mermaids, seashells, and many, many more! These kinds of pieces of jewelry are wonderful beach gifts for mom, sister, or any girlfriend. But I am sure that even for men you’ll find some masculine and stylish bracelets.Beach bracelet – if the gifted person is in a close relationship with you, a subtle piece of jewelry can become a wonderful gift. It can be worn every day but always remind of the times spent together at a romantic beach. One of the longest white-sand beaches in Hawaii is found on Molokaʻi. Papohaku Beach on the island’s western end runs an uninterrupted 3 miles long. And since Molokaʻi receives the fewest visitors of any of other islands, you’ll likely have this beach — or at least parts of it — all to yourself. In the winter months, the ocean here can be treacherous for swimming, but the beach is perfect for long walks or languid picnics. On a clear day you can see Oʻahu across the Kaiwi Channel. There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul. ― Victor Hugo In the ocean environment, polarized sunglasses are a great idea since they reduce seen reflections. Thanks to this feature, the eyes are getting tired less than usual.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment