276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone Eau de Cologne Intense Spray 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Known for its low prices and dupe products, Aldi named the candle after the fragrances in it: Oud and Bergamot. In the heart notes, the fragrance reveals more woody nuances with oud being the most prominent accord. I say accord since the oud found in this fragrance is not natural, no matter what Jo Malone sales associates are trying to tell you. Because the durability and sillage are not the burner, I like to wear Oud & Bergamot in the gym :) It doesn't bother anyone and you get enough air to lift the one or other kilo more :) I never thought that I would ever take an OUD fragrance to the gym but I guess you can be wrong ;) .... Jo Malone makes it possible! Don’t expect any comments or compliments beyond the first hour of wearing this scent since no one will be able to smell you. Not a bad thing for fragrance-sensitive work environments and fragrance lovers who like softer perfumes. Jo Malone Oud And Bergamot is described as “cologne intense”. If you’ve read my fragrance strength & concentrations post you’ll know about the differences in fragrance types.

By layering two or more fragrances, a customer is able to create something new and a more personal experience. Knowing the concept of the brand, I was able to give it a more open-minded review, and think more about what it that is trying to achieve. The bottle is a nice rectangular shaped bottle in a dark glass colour. There’s silver branding to the front, with the brand name as well as the name of the scent. Projection – The fragrance projects very well, there is no need to over-spray. You can smell this one from a reasonable distance. Oud & Bergamot is a citrus woody fragrance by Jo Malone done by the in-house perfumer of Hermès Christine Nagel in 2010, who still does a lot of the fragrances for the brand.Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot is a fragrance from the Cologne Intense line which currently consists of one Oud & Bergamot flanker: Originally there were a 100ml and 200ml bottle available when I bought this. It appears now there is only a 50ml and a 100ml bottle available. When & Where To Wear Jo Malone Oud and Bergamot It’s actually described by Jo Malone as a unisex scent, but the citrus and warm woody features of this makes me really categorise this as a manly smell. How Strong is Jo Malone Oud And Bergamot? With Molecule 01, I have no such problems, and the overdose of cedarwood would greatly benefit this creation.

In the fragrance community, Jo Malone as a whole rarely comes nowhere near the top 10 niche fragrance brands. So the good thing about it is initially it’s powerful, there’s no need to over-spray. The bad is that it will only last a couple of hours. By Kilian Straight to Heaven – a woody spicy fragrance released in 2007. The main notes include Virginia cedar, patchouli, and rum. The lasting power is 10 – 12 hours with moderate projection. Christine Nagel was inspired by the fragrant heritage of the Middle East while creating this perfume.It feels quite premium in the hand, with the chunky glass along with a nice silver chrome dome type of top. All in all, the presentation is nice, but nothing special you’ll go crazy about. My Experience With Perfume Designer perfumes are a wonderful thing – but let’s be honest, they don’t come cheap. So it’s not surprising that Aldi perfume dupes have become some of the most popular products in the supermarket’s surprisingly vast

The scent has incredibly poor longevity on the skin. I get a couple of hours at the most for this fragrance before it starts to really die down. The general concept of the house is to offer simpler perfumes with mostly natural ingredients with light performance and to make them easily mixed and layered with other fragrances from Jo Malone.

Tom ford perfume dupes

To enhance the performance of Jo Malone London perfumes, always apply fragrance both on the skin and on clothes. Layering with Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 greatly improves any Jo Malone fragrance, and gives it a boost of woodiness. Conclusion Once you spray Jo Malone Oud And Bergamot you’ll definitely smell it. It’s very powerful, and everyone around you will smell it. Oud & Bergamot is marketed as a unisex fragrance. It leans more on the masculine side, but ladies could wear it as well due to the intimate projection, and sillage that sits closer to the skin. Longevity – Jo Malone Oud And Bergamot is an intense cologne and the longevity is poor. Expect to get around 2 hours from this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment