276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kanto YU Bluetooth Wireless 140 Watt Powered Bookshelf Speakers - Pair (Black)

£124.995£249.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Enhance your TV’s sound by connecting YU Passive to an integrated amp or add them into a home theatre system as rear, side, or height channels. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Standing alone, the YU2 produces a very nice warm sound, but as you would expect, due to the small size, it is lacking in bass.

with Qualcomm aptX technology, YU lets you stream high-quality audio directly from any Bluetooth-enabled device. And instead of the full-range drivers found in many portable speakers, these have woofers and tweeters. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies. Featuring 4-inch Kevlar® woofers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters, these speakers produce a neutral, balanced tone. YU4’s 1-inch tweeters are made from silk to deliver a high-frequency range that is bright and refined.UPGRADE YOUR SETUP: Take your desktop setup to the next level by connecting YU to your computer via its RCA input.

One of the reasons for the popularity of powered speakers is their suitability for use with turntables for a compact vinyl listening system. This is excellent for ensuring a long-lasting life for your speakers and preventing the risk of overheating. The bass -- really, no more than the mid- and upper bass -- was sufficient and focused, if a bit reticent. In the lower-right corner of the left speaker’s baffle is a small knob with which to control volume, input selection, standby, and wake-up. NEARFIELD - Take your desktop setup to the next level by connecting YU to your computer via its RCA input.I really don’t get their naming convention, all their other models have a number after YU (I own the YU5; I agree with Amir that it gets surprising loud). Kanto Audio YU features a 1" tweeter made from silk to deliver a high-frequency range that is bright and refined. Since its inception, Kanto has been dedicated to producing products that combine innovative technology, premium materials, and exceptional design.

The straightforward setup process for Kanto YU Speakers is a testament to the user-friendly approach of the brand. YU passive 4” features 1-inch tweeters made from silk to deliver a high-frequency range that is detailed and refined. SUB Series: A range of subwoofers designed to complement Kanto's bookshelf speakers, providing deep, powerful bass for an immersive audio experience. Eventually I will try these on my work office location (much better for being able to place them, as well as my main living room setting.Enjoy seamless, uninterrupted audio quality, with no need to worry about manually turning off the speakers. I powered them with my SMSL Q5 Pro, generally streaming from Radio Paradise online, using the flac stream.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment