276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xiaoling Half Man Half Biscuit - Back Again in The DHSS - White Yellow Black Red Mens Women Fruit of The Loom t Shirt Menss 100% Cotton

£11.115£22.23Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Looks the same to me but I suppose if it was deep snow when you got to Dignitas then Bisodol wouldn’t do the job at all. I have to say I’m a mite disappointed that, even on 6music, HMHB are still considered to be ‘evening radio’. A horrible journey down from Cumbria was soon forgotten after beers in The Great Western. Thanks for the welcome Brumbiscuit. Good to meet you and some other devotees too and to have a laugh and explain who Nerys Hughes is to a man from Texas. Oh, the irony. Driving home earlier and, just as ‘Excavating Rita’ came on, I espied ‘our’ Betaware Man sitting on a bench, in the rain, reading the Sunday paper. Couldn’t resist winding the window down to advise him that I was still his number one fan. He just looked surprised, though, like the front of an Anglia.

By the way, the scan I used was from the vinyl version, because it’s bigger. I’ve only just noticed the images on the CD and vinyl are quite different. Here it is, if anyone wants to identify it. While we’re on it, wonder if Geoff could ship my copy right away, as there’s zero chance of pissing off any retail outfits here in the US, with such leakage. As today happens to be my birthday, I decided to give myself an extra present to unwrap. First belly laugh before the CD even made it into the tray – anyone else think that F1 photo should be on the front cover rather than buried inside? This is gonna be good… Until 1 April 2009, gas fitters in the UK had to be "Corgi registered" to practise their trade. Corgi stands for the Council for Registered Gas Installers; since replaced by Gas Safe.Yes, let joy be unconfined because, after more than three long years, a new Half Man Half Biscuit album – 90 Bisodol (Crimond) – will hit the shops in 12 days time. He’s a poor lad’ in the words of Eddie Waring. Inexplicable miss even with the saturated pitch. Not a nice watch.

We were conveniently close to the venue, only a couple of hundred yards. On our way there we saw Tony, Andrew and Phill, who were troughing at the bistro across the road. Gomez, Howie and Steve H were at large, seemingly between pubs. Brian was also hovering, getting an outdoor coffee where he could keep an eye on the possible development of a queue at the venue door. I paid a visit to the Sweet Daisy ice cream shop. Quality goods on offer there. I had a double cone containing a scoop of honeycomb, and one of chocolate cookie. That’s me one step nearer to a cataract. Enjoying pre-gig drinks in The Liberty Tavern, I saw Nigel and Denise strolling past on their way up to visit Plas Newydd, so took the opportunity to nip out and gift them a bottle of ‘In A Suffolk Ditch’ fruit beer – pretty unpleasant stuff actually, but it had to be done. I asked Nigel if there’d be any Welshness involved at the show, but he said that would be far too obvious, thus kiboshing most of my FBB predictions for the night – he might do a bit at Wolvo, just to be awkward.

And I'll tell you stuff for nothing...

What line in another HMHB song is lifted from an account of a climbing trip to North Wales with OG Jones, by George Abraham? As for the aforementioned “Coroner’s Footnote”, I can only say that, here, Nigel’s use of dramatic irony, sarcasm (metaphor, bathos, satire, etc) would put the Piranha Brothers to shame. There’s certainly an element of attempting to stay vital, an impossible task as it went under years ago. Hopefully in addition to SIMS T-Shirts, some bright spark could develop a SIMS game at a HMHB inspired theme park. Characters wandering round wearing Joy Division Oven Gloves being mildly impressed when they meet Brad Friedel – I’d buy that sort of thing. About 57 minutes in, Fix It So She Dreams Of Me on BBC Radio Wales on a show mostly about new Welsh music, but the presenter uses Birkenhead being ‘almost Wales’ and Nigel’s references to Welsh places as an excuse to play it.

Karl was in a Mojo Nixon t-shirt. That was a new name to us. We listened to Mojo’s Elvis Is Everywhere. Nigel was in a Trek-Segafredo cycle racing team t-shirt. You would expect him to be a bit more up to date. There is a new sponsor for that team and they are now known as Lidl-Trek.On a more positive note, good to hear some more Scottish “menshies”; Oban, The Knoydart and The Highlands jump out. Good work fellas. In simple terms then, please, what is SIMS? Nothing I can see on the internet about it makes any sense. The title "We Built This Village on a Trad. Arr. Tune" parodies that of the 1985 song " We Built This City" by Starship. Fantastic night. Support were brilliant. Would definitely go and see them again. Some very polite moshing at the front and spoke to some lovely people. Great to hear a spot of Cornershop. Yma O Hyd’ means ‘Still Here’, and the 40-year-old song has had a new lease of life due to it being used to gee-up the crowd and team at internationals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment