276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bubble Blowing Gun Leaf Mega Blower Bubble Maker Machine Kids Outdoor Garden Toy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PinkBlur 'This is the second one I've wasted money on, they're absolutely rubbish! The first one I wrongfully accused my poor children of somehow breaking, it worked at first but after about halfway through the bubble mix bottle provided it just stops blowing bubbles. It still makes noise and you can feel the fan blowing but no bubbles and bubble mix just starts leaking/seeping from the underneath. I then bought a second and didn't let the children near it, the exact same thing happened so it's clearly a design fault. At just under a score a pop, you'd think they'd last longer than 1 lousy day!' Chez 'I love this bubble blower, it’s sturdy and blows lots of bubble at the press of a button. It’s Easy to use and doesn’t leak. No spills - great thrills' We used a plastic barrel that formerly contained food-grade ethanol for wine production, and washed it several times before use. This was lightweight, cheap, and top was easy to cut off so we could drop the pump in. For foam fluid, most DIY builds recommend a 2% mixture of soapy water. This author found success by mixing 5 litres of dishwashing liquid with 250 liters of water. It’s crucial to hit a minimum concentration here; much time was lost wondering why the machine wouldn’t generate foam, until the realization came our mixture was a factor of 10 too dilute. Neil 'Worked for 2 days now just blowing bubble solution not bubbles. I’ve tried 3 types of solution including super concentrated and changed batteries no joy. Don’t bother with it, my son is really disappointed as he loved it when it worked.'

This toy requires 3 AA batteries which are NOT INCLUDED. This cool bubble leaf blower creates a continuous stream of bubbles thanks to a push trigger. Squeeze and hold the trigger for 30 seconds and let the fun begin. The pistol trigger is easy to operate by kids.

Kids can have a great time blowing blizzard bubbles continuously with this awesome Bubble Leaf Blower toy. The foam cone is the star of the show; this is where all the action happens. The fabric membrane is stretched across an opening, through which air is blown. The foam cone also contains spray nozzles through which soapy water is sprayed onto the membrane to keep it wet and ready to produce bubbles. This bubble gun toy purpose is to produce lots of bubbles for hours of entertainment while keeping children active outside. Thanks to it, kids develop imagination and role-play while playing. Safety is also about operating procedures. During our party, the foam machine was only operated under strict supervision, for limited periods of time. This meant that if there was a leak or a fire, someone was on hand at all times, ready to shut down the machine. Multiple individuals were briefed on what to do in the event of a fire or other malfunction. This included familiarizing the group with the location of fire extinguishers and the house’s electrical switchboard in case it became unsafe to approach the machine to shut it down.

Ragga 'I bought this for my grandson. He's been having so much fun making his baby sister laugh and giggle with this.'Chris 'Bought this for my 3 year old son who just loves bubbles. It's a Great bubble gun blower with lots of bubbles. Works very well with no leaking bubble solution. Hours of fun for any child. Well worth the price I paid.. love it.' LT01 'I bought this for my Grandson and he was totally ecstatic. He just turn 1 years old. His reactions were wonderful.' WARNING(S): Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Only for domestic use. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Aeplexus 'This is a very stable bubble gun and has been a lot of fun for my son with a good amount of bubbles produced.' TRTG 'I bought this for my 5 year old son as his previous bubble gun broke at the end of last summer. So easy to use and it certainly brought a lot of happiness and oodles of giggles whilst chasing his friends in the garden with it. Would recommend it and we are already looking into buying the other type sold by Argos with led lights! Make sure you have plenty of bubble liquid available though as the kids will not want to put it down!'

Bubbles are magic because they are fleeting, and they look like they shouldn’t exist. So that’s why the presence of bubbles make your kids feel like a mermaid under the sea, or a fairy in an enchanted kingdom, or a space ranger ready to take on the alien bubble invasion. Even if you don’t need an industrial strength bubble machine, kids’ bubble blowers are a great way to elevate everyday play. Bonus: most machines and wands are pretty sealed, so there’s less opportunities for your curious toddler to spill the entire container of bubble solution and end all the fun. Dianne 'Lightweight and easy to carry around for toddlers whilst hundreds of bubbles fly through the air. Lots of fun and the bubble flow very consistent Good value for money.' Ethel 'Unfortunately after one day of use the product broke. The motor is not powerful to make the bubbles ( yes I replaced the batteries just in case)' Material:Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polypropylene (PP), iron, polyoxymethylene (POM), silicone, polyethylene (PE) and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) Your most cherished will adore going on a bubbly adventure outside with this innovative Chad Valley Bubble Leaf Blower. It lets little ones blow a continuous blizzard of bubbles up to twenty (20) feet, blowing up to forty (40) thousand bubbles in just 5 minutes, amazing! The leaf blower comes with a bottle of bubble solution so kids can start enjoying themselves straight away outdoors; plenty of fun to be had with this one.Avison 'I bought this for my Grandson a few weeks ago. He played with it the 1st day, brilliant. The next week he came over and it didn't work. Things were going round but no bubbles. Got in touch with Argos & Chad Valley, had no response from either of them. Absolutely appalling customer service'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment