276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KontrolFreek Performance Grips for Playstation 5 Controller (PS5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No-Slip Thumb Grips for Xbox are made from a proprietary rubber material to deliver more grip, comfort and control to every game you play.

The upper portions came way too close to the buttons for me and I ended up cutting it back on both sides to a more comfortable length (which is fine). KontrolFreek No-Slip Thumb Grips were designed to enhance the performance and comfort of Switch Pro controllers. Elevate Your PlayStation 5 Gaming Experience with FLOATING GRIP Wall Mounts Why Wall Mount Your PlayStation 5? My particular review unit is tricked out in a sleek black and red color scheme, complete with red D-pad buttons, twin sticks, bumpers, and triggers with black muted face buttons. When she isn't working, you'll often find her in mosh pits at metal gigs and festivals or listening to whatever new black and death metal has debuted that week.

The mouldable grip is easy to use and provides much needed comfort for longer gaming sessions; not to mention she can worry less about chronic hand ache/cramps and other associated issues. I have very sweaty hands when gaming and these grips fixed the issue of slippery controllers from my sweaty palms. It moulded perfectly to his hands, giving him better control and comfort, and he is already boasting to all of his friends; win win!

The slim and discreet design complements the sleek profile of the PS5, creating a visually appealing focal point on your wall. By mapping the face buttons to the rear paddles in UFC 4, I significantly improve my stand-up game whether playing career mode or going online.Besides the customization options, the remappable paddles are the big selling point of the Scuf Reflex Pro, and they are a genuine game changer for me. There are 15 colors to pick from, so you have lots of options for the triggers, faceplate, touchpad, buttons, etc. Elevate your gaming setup with the Rope System by FLOATING GRIP and experience the perfect blend of space-saving design, aesthetics, and functionality for your PlayStation 5. Aleksha McLoughlin is the Hardware Editor for TechRadar Gaming and oversees all hardware coverage for the site.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment