276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dyson V8 Animal Cord Free Vacuum, Iron/Titanium, 229602-01

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Dyson can also be transformed into a handheld vacuum, allowing users to choose more specific cleaning styles as needed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

While the BISSELL is more lightweight and maneuverable, the Dyson has a bigger dirt compartment, longer battery life with a shorter recharge time, performs better on all surface types, and comes with more tools and accessories.They say it's great on the stairs, easy to get the house looking more presentable again, and has great suction. This update builds on our previous 'Suction' test with a new ' Airflow' test that more accurately measures a vacuum's ability to generate air movement.

While its battery pack isn't removable, the Roborock can run for more than twice as long in its most energy-efficient mode and charges much faster. The Samsung Bespoke Jet is better than the Dyson V8, though the Dyson isn't a bad alternative if you're looking to spend less. Please also check with your local Royal Mail depot before getting in touch - as many items will be too big to fit through your letter box, this being the most common reason for delay. During the cleaning test, the V8 had a tendency to push the cereal forward, not rolling over all of it which resulted in less being sucked up.

But I am so pleased I finally done it, it has change the way I hoover and believe me when I say I look forward to doing my chores. Thanks to the cordless design, you don’t have to worry about swapping plug sockets as you move from room to room. Dirt compartment: You can open the dirt compartment by pressing the red release valve at the top of the vacuum's body.

Do consider that newer versions of the V8 come bundled with Dyson's Motorbar floorhead, the same one included with the Dyson V12 Detect Slim, which has built-in vanes that do a great job of trapping hair before it can get wrapped around the roller. However, while it easily clears smaller debris like rice from bare surfaces, its overall performance on that surface type is mediocre. The assembly process is really determined by which configuration you’re wanting to use during cleaning; handheld or stick?Several other cleaning tools provide a slightly different style of cleaning, but they are simple to understand when applied to the vacuum. However, it uses a less powerful suction motor than the Dyson V12 Detect Slim, so it isn't quite as effective in lifting away debris sunken into deeper crevices.

It requires a lot of time and effort just to finish the chore but you can now have a companion while doing this. The Dyson is more portable, and it comes with more tools and brushes, including a unique 180-degree extension tool that's designed to help you clean hard-to-reach areas.

When using the Dyson V8 as a stick vacuum, you have the option of attaching tools to the end of the wand. Meanwhile, the Samsung charges much faster while offering similar overall battery life, has a larger dirt compartment, and performs better on high-pile carpet. It's worth mentioning that newer versions of the V8 are bundled with the same Motorbar floorhead as the Dyson V12 Detect Slim, which has built-in plastic vanes that do a great job of trapping pet hair, making it easier to maintain compared to the older model.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment