276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paperchase Spectrascope Pastel washi Tapes - Set of 8, wrapping, gift wrap adhesive, scrapbooking

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For fountain pen enthusiasts, this company needs no introduction! The Goulet Co. is wildly popular for their selection of pens, vibrant inks, and stationery supplies. They also carry a nice variety of top-brand notebooks for journaling and note-taking. ÂInstructional videos on their blogÂalso help to cut through the confusion many people feel around fountain pens.

Aren’t you just blown away by how creative you could get using just washi tape? I just feel like a whole new world of crafting opportunities opened its gates wide in front of me. Sounds great! But have you ever thought of adding color to your keyboard? Well, me neither! But then I found this super fun idea: washi tape your keyboard! The best part is that if you don’t feel comfortable typing without seeing the letters first, you can easily peel the tape off. With a variety of trends available in the range we’re making it easy for shoppers to express themselves and find something to suit their individual personality whilst doing their weekly shop- whether that’s someone who loves working with bright neon colours, a detailed organiser who prefers neutrals or something in-between.Do you want to change something about your room but it’s not the right time for home repairs and painting jobs? You can try this simple and easy way to brighten up your room and blow everyone’s mind. The ‘Paperchase exclusively for Tesco’ collection features four ranges including Rainbow, Pastel Ombre, Artful Scribbles and Confetti across items such as notepads, pens, highlighters, washi tapes and gift wrap. If any benefit has come from my time browsing stationery, it’s that I know where to find the goods!

While these ceiling fan stripes are painted on, again, you can easily achieve the same look with washi tape! If you’re easily affected by bright and happy colors, adding them to your desk at work could result in boosted mood and improved productivity. Tesco has relaunched Paperchase online and in selected stores, just 10 months after it rescued the brand out of administration.You have an old cork board hanging in your dorm room, don’t you? You don’t need to answer this question, we all do. We all have that brown-colored eye-sorrow hanging on the wall. After long hours of searching, I found my solution! I stumbled on these adorable washi tape pallet coasters and I totally fell in love! The best part is that my kids loved them, too, and now ask for them every time they take their drinks. Yay!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment