276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Menkind Atari Flashback 11

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nerdling Atari SA is basically a holding company who find ways to make money off old ips. I'm more interested to see how well the emulation can be done. If it goes well it could mean some future releases from others. The games are now running on a custom chip that attempts to replicate the VCS's custom TIA chip. According to Designed by Digital Eclipse and housed in an actual arcade cabinet for the California Extreme 2022 arcade convention, this is a vector graphics-inspired mashup of several Atari games like Asteroids and Lunar Lander. It looks sleek and the transitions between levels are pure vector-like joy.

Chip's non-existent challenge — The 103 classic games that did, and didn’t, make the Atari 50 anniversary cut Retailer leak suggests games from arcade to Jaguar; surprises apparently still await. bonus offer of a limited-edition poster. It was originally shown with a box that touted support of an SD card for and added 5 different games (all sports titles), which now has its own category (with its own cut-and-paste graphics screen): My favourite game on the Atari 2600 was ‘Frostbite’ (similar type game to Frogger), so most disappointing it didn’t make the cut, along with the Starwars Games. screen and one featuring Centipede. AtGames decided to finally make a portable version, based on the same handheld system they had been using for their Genesis portable:California Games is Epyx, Blue Lightning is Epyx, Rygar is Tecmo, S.T.U.N. Runner is Warner Brothers, Gauntlet is Warner Brothers, Chip's Challenge is Epyx, Gates of Zendocon is Epyx, and Electroscope is also Epyx. Saltzman, Marc (2019-03-07). " 'Pac-Man,' 'Space Invaders' and classic video games get extra lives at home, on mobile". USA Today . Retrieved 2021-05-06. This week's leak does not include any previously unknown games in the above "reimagined" category. For surprises, we should move on to the compilation's selection of arcade cabinet games: Adventure has a 2nd hidden room, the location of which is revealed the same way the hidden room in the original was, and the room says “The 7800 is reborn. Thanks to: CV. JL. SM. GA. KL. NS. RE. CR. WS. JR.”.

more than the previous portable. Pac-Man is finally included, but it's the latest homebrew version, prototype (notable only for being designed by Chris Crawford) that never deserved to be included. Dennis Debro helped stabilize Asteroids Deluxe and Yars' Return, but both were (and still are) awful to begin with (and the latter is

Customer reviews

simonandrewwil Oh of course! I have those 2 collections, signed by Carl from SongBird What I meant to say is that it is one of the first times Lynx & Jag games were emulated, I guess the first time for Jaguar games? Digital Eclipse built an emulator just for that purpose. I'm excited for Atari 50 & AtariMania in a few days It's also never been listed in Atari SA's IP catalog of software that they're willing to license out. Really disappointed there is no APB. Not the Arcade version and not the Lynx version. Sure could use a donut.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment