276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal Easy Soup and Smoothie Maker, 1.2 L Jug, 5 Programs, Smooth/Chunky Soup, Smoothie, Compote, Auto-Clean, 1000W, Digital Control, Stainless Steel, BL841140

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The generous 1.2L doubled-walled, stainless-steel jug allows up to four servings – enough for all the family – and there’s even an ‘easy cleaning’ program to take care of clean-up. Stylish and compact, it won’t take up much space on the worktop and the power cord is removable for clutter-free storage. A recipe booklet is included for menu inspiration. Plus, we guarantee that your Easy Soup will be repairable for 10 years. Ako je to potrebno, kada se aparat ohladi, operite sečivo pod mlazom vode i završite tako što ćete očistiti unutrašnjost bokala i motora vlažnom krpom. Do not use your appliance. To avoid any danger, have it replaced by an approved repair centre. Various topics Where can I dispose of my appliance at the end of its life span? The number of functions tends to correspond to price, but a few specific ones will help you get the most of out of your machine.

Ne, posudu nemojte stavljati u mikrotalasnu rernu. Šta treba da radim pre prvog korišćenja blendera? Everyone loves a nice bowl of soup, and whether you prefer it chunky or super smooth, the best soup maker will prep perfect soup in no time. If you’re done with watching over a pot for hours on end, our recommended soup makers will revolutionise your preparation process and likely produce some of the best soup you’ve ever had. There is probably too much food, or some pieces are too big or too hard. You can reduce the size or amount of ingredients, or add some liquid. Convenient: No need to wash up. Just fill the jug with water, select 'easy cleaning' and Easy Soup will clean itself. Plus, its compact design and removable cord mean it's a breeze to store. Selected spare parts and accessories are also available on https://tefal-shop.com.au/. What are the guarantee conditions of my appliance?

User manual and frequently asked questions Easy Soup

Custom blends: Choose 'smooth soup' or 'chunky soup' and Easy Soup blends to your desired consistency. Or use the 'compote' or 'smoothie' programs for a delicious dessert or breakfast. Always add solid ingredients into the jug first before pouring in any liquid ingredients, without exceeding the MAX limit marked on the jug. What is the maximum size for food that can be put into the blender?

Soup makers with a heating element may also allow you to sauté food, such as onions or meat, before adding the rest of your ingredients. You can then set the time and temperature (or use a preset programme) and get on with something else. Some will require meat to be cooked beforehand so there may still be some preparation involved. During or after cooking, the maker will blend it to the required consistency. The liquid quantity is higher than the maximum level. In this case, reduce the amount of ingredients. Pokreće se čišćenje. Čućete motor tokom 15 sekundi, koji će se zaustaviti na 15 sekundi i zatim pokrenuti ponovo. Ovi ciklusi će se ponavljati tokom 3 minuta. Always keep in mind the precautions to take for pacemaker wearers. Can food be added while the appliance is in operation?The device is not recommended for making crushed ice. Do not use frozen products. Can I reduce the amount of ingredients in recipes? NOTE: The appliance is not designed to be cleaned in a dishwasher. How do I descale the bottom of the bowl?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment