276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 - Multi-compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler, Compatible with Intel & AMD, Efficient PWM Controlled Pump, Fan speed: 200-1800 rpm, LGA1700 compatible - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note there are many factors other than the CPU cooler that can influence your cooling performance, including the case you use and the fans installed in it. Note that the best frequency doesn’t mean it’s the coolest – it becomes more touchy, since frequency jumps around to begin with, and because a better cooler means Precision Boost 2 will kick into higher frequency, which creates more heat. If your motherboard is affected by bending, your thermal results will be worse than those shown below. So that was entirely my fault, and I assumed all three fans were hooked to the noctua extension--nope. For processing we need the information and a photo of the motor code of your Liquid Freezer II and the invoice.

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. But that was because I didn't even look at the harness because I never unscrewed the fans to see how they were wired up. Gaining an extra 50MHz over a high-end air cooler is about the difference you can expect if you’re not planning to overclock. With excellent thermal results and low operational noise, the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 offers a strong acoustic efficiency rating in comparison to others in the peer group. Arctic’s Liquid Freezer II 360 is a top-tier cooler with superb acoustics, capable of cooling over 290W, for excellent sustained performance when paired with Intel’s i9-13900K.FAReasier to install, MUCH quieter, and keeps my Ryzen 2700X 7-10 degrees cooler across the board then the Corsair. The Arctic Liquid Freezer II series has gotten heavy community interest because of high reported performance in the enthusiast forum userbase.

Unlike most all-in-one liquid cooling manufacturers, we rely on 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. These fans were designed with an emphasis of focused airflow and high static pressure, to ensure efficient cooling even with air resistance. AMD's upcoming 7000 series AM5 processors also come with multi-die layouts and can therefore benefit from the Liquid Freezer II's unique offset mounting. There’s also nothing to hold the plate in place while installing the screws, and those screws install at an angle that’s potentially annoying for paste spread. Its very easy, the fan on there just use standard 4-pin connectors, so you can just swap them out for any pwm fan.B) it will be difficult to run a push/pull due to the sheer size of the radiator depending on your case. The Liquid Freezer II A-RGB combines the Liquid Freezer II series' efficient, proprietary PWM water pump with ARCTIC's new A-RGB fans optimised for static pressure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment