276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spear & Jackson Weed Killer 6 x 80ml sachets, Multi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here’s a look at the video of these tests – the results video is part 2 so if you don’t want to waste time head straight to that, or if you don’t like videos – keep reading. I don’t think you need a video (not mine anyway they aren’t great) 😀 for this one but it was useful to remind me of the write up:

It’s actually so strong, it has no problem dealing with the nastiest problems like Japanese Knotweed and Ivy. If you have this type of issue then I would recommend using this product ahead of all others. If you have a large patch to clear then in about two weeks this will show tremendous signs of killing off most annual and perennials. Here’s a look at a two week treatment that you can expect from using the product:

You need to be very careful where you spray the majority of weed killer products, as it only takes a little, accidental, splash in the wrong place and you prize flowers and vegetables can easily become collateral damage.

With the testing out of the way – let’s take a look at what I learned. I put together a buyers guide based on my testing and years of experience that should help you considerably. What you need to know before using weed killer After a couple of weeks Gallup really got to grips with the easy stuff like grass and broad leaf weeds: Gallup tests show grass is very much dead after two weeks These weed killers are also lethal to bees – it peturbs their gut. For that reason using weed killer in Winter has its merits if you can find a dry spell. The bees won’t be about to be harmed. I am quite serious about preventing bee population decline and written on the matter extensively. For this reason, where possible, I would ask you to consider a weed burner or if generaly weeding, a weed puller or a hoe first. Ideal time to apply weed killerHere’s a look at the Gallups bramble and thistle patch after I’ve sprayed it and a couple of weeks has now passed, I haven’t seen good enough results on Weedol and Roundup to document yet. I’ll update when I can: Gallup started to wilt bramble after a couple of weeks Pressure washing of hard surfaces gets rid of small weeds and moss, as well as clearing residues of soil and organic matter that would provide seed beds for weeds Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment