276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kitvision Dash Cam 720p Observer Dashcam – HD Dashboard Car Camera/Dash Cam with 2.45 Inch Screen, 140° Wide Angle, G Sensor Collision Detection, Motion Detect, Parking Mode – Black/Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I tried several times to gain access to the camera over a Wi-Fi connection and not once did it work. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. The Observer 720p is the lowest spec and most affordable model in the line-up, recording in standard HD.

Kitvision, I beg of you: If you are going to use Wi-Fi as a way of accessing the camera on your kit, then please build an app yourself and don’t rely upon others to do it for you! Please note, Arnold Clark Autoparts accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of goods during transit. It seemed that no matter how many times I did the rest it was would always end up skipping forward or back a few hours. Back to the testing, and we’ve found the Kitvision Observer HD Dash Camera to be a cracking little device.as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. this Dash cam gets 5 stars from us as I simply could not fault it and thanks to Kitvision for making me even safer in my car. However, if you want something that is high quality, and has the back-end support to allow you to use your recorded footage easily and securely, then you may want to look elsewhere such as this one. No threats hanging over us of having to go to court to prove that we didn’t do anything wrong, with a dash cam the evidence would have been there for all to see.

Our range also extends to top brands of electronics, camera accessories, Android accessories, iPhone and iPad accessories, and plenty more. Capturing high definition video day or night, the Kitvision Observer HD Dash Camera gives you a choice of two resolutions: 720P HD with 30 frames per second, or 1080i with 15 frames per second.Yes, you read it right, IPTV apps have shortened the distance between you and your favorite TV shows. This item has been removed from its original boxing, but having looked over it there are no signs of actual use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment