276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In fact, your lessons helped me shoot the best round of my life — in a competitive tournament, no less! I know the ideas in this book are good and true because I've learned most of them myself at one time or another in striving to improve my game. The student said, “I know this may require a very lengthy and complex answer, but I request guidelines for conducting myself wherever I am, so that my attitude and behavior are always excellent. I have played golf for over 45 years, and have achieved some success (handicap 11), that I would suggest establishes me as an above-average player. Luke had lots of excessive tension in his arms, preventing him to fully use the momentum of the club head to transfer energy.

Joseph Parent draws on this natural connection and teaches golfers how to clear their minds, achieve ultimate focus, and play in the moment for each shot. Golf's so highly variable that the better able we are to get to grips with the fundamentals (as we would refer to as) simple things like where is the golf club is space?

Learning in our ever-changing world – Keith Davids Posted by Will Stubbs On September 3, 2019 Geek Rating – 5/5 Read Time – 8 Mins Watch Time – 30 Mins Overview We are part of an ever-changing world. It might be a little more of a thoughtful read than some might be looking for , but it does have Zen in the name. A highly original and groundbreaking book from a noted PGA coach and Buddhist instructor • “The lessons in Zen Golf make the mental game seem so simple.

Without living/feeling as if a vision is your reality, we all make it much much harder to manifest/create a vision. Clear, concise, and enlightening, Zen Golf shows golfers how to prepare for, execute, and equally important, respond the results of any golf shot. A lot of golfers seem to think playing golf in the zone is an elusive mental state which happens at random.Are you forever finding a new swing tip, working with it with small success here and there but really not making any long-term effective change? Marcus wanted to talk to me about high-performance environments, my career in golf and where golf for the disabled is going. What Parent does so simply and clearly is to explain steps to getting your intellectual head out of the way and how to get those powerful feeling states engaged, increasing your ability to succeed!

If there’s too much thinking during this time, there’s doubt and tension which leads to impeded movement. The amygdala uses cognitive information from the brain to determine the level of stress and danger in your environment. It might also clean up my language on the course a little as I learn to let the bad shots go and focus on what's next, not what happened in the past. I got into some areas of my thinking that I have not discussed in public before, and because we had a ‘cuppa’ it went on for over an hour. We’re bombarded with news and updates everywhere we turn, and most of us now feel compelled to share our day-to-day experiences via social networks, meaning we’re permanently attached to our smart-phones.The change of slope is virtually silent and makes for seamless usage with players of all skill levels. Everything went smoothly, down payment was made but after checking my bank account has not been debited. How good would it be if you could play golf without self-judgement and with a clearer, more relaxed yet focused mind? TITLE: Why a book about golf has value for all business leaders, regardless of whether they play golf or not! Parent does a great job giving you thoughts and exercises that will help to tame these intrusive thoughts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment