276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wanted on Voyage

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

End of Year Album Chart Top 100 – 2018". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on 28 September 2020 . Retrieved 4 January 2019. George Ezra has released a music video for new single, 'Dance All Over Me', a cut from his recent album, 'Gold Rush Kid' ". Dork . Retrieved 7 October 2022. Hulton, Anna Sky. "Find out more about George Ezra's upcoming album 'Gold Rush Kid' ". Planet Radio. Green Green Grass" did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 32 on the NZ Hot Singles Chart. [51] George Ezra - Wanted On Voyage". Discogs. Archived from the original on 20 April 2018 . Retrieved 19 April 2018.

George Ezra - Wanted on Voyage (Album Review) - Cryptic Rock George Ezra - Wanted on Voyage (Album Review) - Cryptic Rock

ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2015 Albums" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved 6 April 2018. a b Monger, Timothy. "Wanted on Voyage – George Ezra". AllMusic. Archived from the original on 11 May 2015 . Retrieved 31 May 2015. Americana/Folk Albums – Year-End 2015". Billboard. Archived from the original on 23 October 2020 . Retrieved 18 September 2020. Ezra's debut studio album Wanted on Voyage, which was released on 30 June 2014, reached number one in the UK and the top ten in seven other countries, including Australia. It was the third best-selling album of 2014 in the UK. The album also peaked at number 19 on the Billboard 200 charts in the United States. Ezra released six singles from the album: " Did You Hear the Rain?", "Budapest", " Cassy O'", " Blame It on Me", " Listen to the Man" and " Barcelona". Zane Lowe, then a BBC Radio 1 DJ, called him "one of the most compelling and powerful new vocalists around." [1] Blame It on Me'" did not enter the Ultratop 50, but peaked at number six on the Flemish Ultratip chart. [8]Soul man: ‘I lost control, and therefore I started to try andto control the things that didn’t need controlling.’ Photograph: Dean Chalkley/The Observer a b "Discographie George Ezra" (enter "George Ezra" into the "Suchen" box). German Charts Portal. Hung Medien . Retrieved 6 April 2018. Pretty Shining People" did not enter the Netherlands' Single Top 100 but peaked on the Netherlands' Single Tip Chart at number eight. [46] New Zealand single certifications – George Ezra – Blame It on Me". Recorded Music NZ . Retrieved 30 January 2015.

Not Wanted on Voyage (1957) - IMDb Not Wanted on Voyage (1957) - IMDb

Weingarten, Christopher R. (12 February 2015). "Wanted on Voyage". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 31 May 2015 . Retrieved 31 May 2015. Hold My Girl" did not enter the Swiss Singles chart, but charted at number 17 on the Swiss Airplay chart. [45] Cassy O'" did not enter the Swiss Singles chart, but charted at number 91 on the Swiss Airplay chart. [33]After releasing two EPs, Did You Hear the Rain? in October 2013 and Cassy O' in March 2014, Ezra rose to prominence with the release of his hit single " Budapest", which reached the top ten in numerous countries around the world, reaching number one in Austria, New Zealand and the Czech Republic. Barcelona" did not enter the Swiss Singles chart, but charted at number 98 on the Swiss Airplay chart. [38] Schweizer Jahreshitparade 2014". hitparade.ch. Archived from the original on 24 July 2020 . Retrieved 18 September 2020.

About us - Wanted on Voyage About us - Wanted on Voyage

Austriancharts.at – George Ezra – Wanted on Voyage" (in German). Hung Medien. Retrieved 27 July 2014.

American album certifications – George Ezra – Wanted on Voyage". Recording Industry Association of America. Left: Laura Borden, wife of the Canadian Prime Minister, Robert Borden (right) on the launching platform at John Brown's. Credit: Daily Mirror , 19 August 1912. Top Billboard 200 Albums – Year-End 2015". Billboard. Archived from the original on 22 October 2017 . Retrieved 18 September 2020.

Wanted on Voyage - Wikipedia

a b c d e f "Discografie George Ezra". Austrian Charts Portal. Hung Medien . Retrieved 6 April 2018. Leaving It Up to You": "Official Scottish Singles Chart Top 100 - 29 June 2014 - 05 July 2014". Official Charts Company. officialcharts.com/ . Retrieved 30 June 2022. New Zealand album certifications – George Ezra – Staying at Tamara's". Recorded Music NZ . Retrieved 16 February 2019.Ezra's second studio album, Staying at Tamara's, which was released on 23 March 2018 by Columbia Records, reached number one in the UK and the top ten in seven other countries, including Australia. It was accompanied by five singles: " Don't Matter Now", " Paradise", " Shotgun", " Pretty Shining People" and " Hold My Girl". [2] "Paradise" reached number two on the UK Singles Chart. Superb artwork by Charles Basil Norton on the cover of Niagara 's pioneering printed aboard 'Niagara News'. British album certifications – George Ezra – Wanted on Voyage". British Phonographic Industry . Retrieved 7 February 2022. Ezra says he hasn’t generally made political statements because he doesn’t feel qualified – although he recalls his parents, Labour party members, taking him on marches – and not because his fanbase is so broad. He casts aspersions as he gestures around the Old Barge. “I love this pub. It is empty of an evening and it shouldn’t be,” he says emphatically, referencing the fear over Omicron. “Not that it should be busy, but they’re not helped. If people shouldn’t be going out, tell them to close the doors and help them through that time.” Cassy O'" did not enter the Ultratop 50, but peaked at number three on the Flemish Ultratip chart. [8]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment