276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baked to Perfection: Winner of the Fortnum & Mason Food and Drink Awards 2022

£13£26.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Described as "the only gluten-free baking book you'll ever need", Baked to Perfection contains over 100 mouth-watering gluten-free recipes, as well as expert tips and simple scientific explanations.

The beauty of this is that it’s easy to know, when you understand what you’re doing, whether your variation will literally sink like a stone or not. As you do the letter folds, you’ll notice that the pie dough becomes increasingly smoother, easier to handle and less likely to crack as you roll and fold it. It also explains the science behind gluten free baking, what works and why, giving you the ability to go beyond the recipes in this book.If you use a very different blend (with a very different composition), you might need to adjust the amount of water. From the same chapter, Rosemary Crackers were next, deliberately targeting something savoury this time.

There are Put A Twist On It ideas, to allow you to play with flavours if you’re a little wary of using your own judgement. Through Jo Cooks, I invite you to join me in my kitchen as we explore delicious recipes from around the globe, celebrate the joy of cooking, and make every meal a memorable one.

This Greek Baked Chicken Breast With Feta is moist, tender, oven-baked chicken breasts steeped in flavor from a bright, zesty lemon herbed marinade. I have nothing against gluten, but this book is just full of recipes I long to make: the most delectable cakes, gorgeous cookies — I have my eye, particularly, on the Chocolate-Covered Digestives, Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, and Rosemary Crackers — as well as beautiful pies, and bread that would be amazing enough even if it wasn’t gluten-free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment