276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Firm Tummy Control Body Shaper Short for Women - Braless Bodysuit Shapewear

£37.5£75.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That means our team of testers has reviewed every product on this list using a unique methodology to ensure it's really worth your time, money, and attention. With targeted, level three compression around the waist , these tummy control shorts provide some intense shaping on the body. The only reminder of its existence was that the shorts tended to show from underneath a mini dress as they are a bit long.

I give this piece a 10/10, and I now have something to wear with silk that loves to cling to our bodies. We appreciate that it has multiple adjustable elements, too, to almost give you a customized fit: the shoulder straps and gusset can both be fixed to fit you how you’d like. This T-shirt doesn’t have a built-in shelf bra, but it does have enough compression to hold your breasts in place. We even took note of how easy it was to use the restroom, as not all options come with an easy access clasp at the bottom (and maneuvering in and out of a tight bodysuit at a public restroom is never fun). Our braless shaper is the best of base garments, providing targeted control along with the freedom to flaunt your best curves.When I take my usual size, it snatches me in all the right places and smoothes out any lumps and bumps, all while allowing my curves to breathe. Some mention it's the most comfortable shapewear they've ever worn, while others say that the leg area is so extremely tight and the tummy area is not so tight as expected.

What our reviewer says: A few years ago, you couldn’t get me to wear a strapless bra no matter how hard you tried. Instead, consider the occasion you hope to wear this to and choose whether you are in need of shorts, a bodysuit, or a bodysuit with shorts attached. We all know how that era ended: No one enjoyed wearing a body shaper that felt fussy or uncomfortable. These might not look like the most cozy pair of undies to slip into, but it’s rare to find shapewear panties with this amount of stretch.Clear your diary, because major scrolling is about to take place with our latest edit of women’s shapewear. This makes me feel confident and sexy, and the style underneath is smooth so it won’t show through the top layer of clothing.

Note that Skims recommends sizing up for the most comfort, especially if you’d like to wear it every day — even if you don’t, I’d still suggest taking at least a size more than usual as the bodysuit runs small. Find shaping shorts, tank tops, camis, slips, waist cinchers, and bodysuits to help keep you feeling confident in everything from a casual jumpsuit to a form-fitting dress.

This is in part thanks to more competition in the market — Kardashian-founded Skims, for example, has quickly become a formidable Spanx rival (though there’s a reason why the decades-old label is a fan favorite).

I heard so many people talk about this one from Spanx, and since I already trust the brand’s shapewear, I knew this cincher wouldn’t disappoint.We even paid attention to how easy it was to use the bathroom, and whether or not the shapewear came with any clasps at the crotch. The extremely lightweight material disappears under any clothes, even form-fitting ones, so we never have to worry about panty lines peeking through any skinny jeans or bodycon dresses. Similar to the low-back piece from Spanx, it offers an additional clasp to the built-in bra band for a more firming effect. It is made of softer material, which makes it pretty comfortable to wear (relative to other girdles). These have become an essential for her underneath outfits to stop her thighs from rubbing against each other, especially as the shorts are “lightweight” and “incredibly comfortable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment