276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teenza 6.2M Telescopic Ladder, Extension Ladder with Hooks and Stabilizer, Portable Loft Ladders Aluminium, Max Load 150kg/330lb

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The manual will also explain how to prevent the most common injury that occurs with this type of ladder (getting your fingers trapped between the rungs during retraction). When the ladder is recovered, the descending speed of the ladder can be effectively reduced, so as to reduce the noise during the recovery and improve the safety of users. Daniel has over 18 years of experience in the construction, home improvement, and landscape garden industries. He previously worked as a project manager and has experience in managing teams of tradespeople and landscape gardeners on both small and medium sized projects. I’ve seen these ladders misused – I feel they are great for low-level work but dangerous if leaned on gutters or any other unstable surface.

Safe and sturdy, this ladder can also extended to 5m but is slightly cheaper than the Worhan branded ladder. The finger protection when opening and closing the ladder is welcome, while self-locking mechanisms make it easy to erect, and retraction is a one-handed process. I have 17 years of experience working on ladders, and while I would happily climb a regular ladder up to the guttering on my house, I’ve never felt as secure at that height on a telescopic ladder.

It Is Widely Used In Power Engineering , Communication Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Water-Power Engineering , And So On. The telescopic folding feature is not a magic trick where you press a button when the ladder is vertical and allow it to come crashing down all at once. Shorter models will be fine for general DIY duties in and around the house, while longer models will be required if you’re hoping to get up to the roof of your home to fix the guttering or replace tiles. Whichever length you choose, the ladders are made from a rust-resistant aluminium alloy that comes with a weight capacity of 150 kg.

Finding the best telescopic ladder for your purpose can be a little overwhelming, there are so many to chose from.As a travelling tradesperson,you mightoften need to travel for work, you'll love our collapsible extension ladders. In other words, you are less likely to develop foot pain and fatigue after spending time on this ladder.

We chose this particular ladder as the best 5 m deal because of a great design and lots of useful features. With a total height of 2 meters, this ladder is perfect if you want a good piece of equipment without the extra height choices of longer ladders.Surveyors ladders are sectional ladders that the user joins together; most contain 4-6 sections, each 1-metre in length. They would pluck the ladder out of their boot and extend it to access almost any point of a house as part of the survey. True enough, with this ladder you can reach most (if not all) the high gutters, windows, and shelves in your house. The EN131 conformity means it is suitable for light industrial use – a plus for those looking to purchase for the home as you know it has to be incredibly hard wearing to see it last for many years. I contacted the seller, and they informed me that once the ladder stabilizer is attached, the entire ladder meets the current safety standards as set out in BS EN131.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment