276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadac Carri Chef 2 Gas BBQ / Chef Pan Combo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can place the pizza directly on the BBQ grid, but pizzas become even tastier and crispier using a real pizza stone. The pizza stones from CADAC are made from durable cordierite and are suitable for all gas barbecues, but also for gas and electric ovens. The stone absorbs the heat well and retains it. When you place the pizza on the stone, it will extract the moisture from the dough, giving you that tasty, crispy base you love.

Carri Chef 2 BBQ Plancha is supplied with the Cadac Dome Lid, which adds a whole new dimension of cooking capability to the BBQ. No need to miss out on oven roasts, smoked meats, steamed or baked dishes. The Dome Lid includes a thermometer for precise cooking and cool handles for safe handling. In terms of cooking. I used both the bbq grill and the large pan and actually found the large pan easier to use and better, so will probably be using that most. In summary; the Cadac Carri Chef 2 BBQ Plancha Combo offers the same capability as the Carri Chef 2 BBQ / Chef Pan Combo but rather than having a separate flat pan and grill plate both these cooking surfaces have been combined in to one plate with half the cooking area. Cadac Barbecues are designed to last for many years, so once the cardboard box has been disposed of you are going to need a way to keep your Cadac safe, clean, dry and protected. To this end Cadac Carri Chef BBQs are supplied with a protective carry bag for the base unit (legs, burner, housing and gas control) plus a separate durable bag for the cooking plates (excludes Dome Lid). Marinaded into Cadac's Camping Barbecue range is ThermoGrill, the latest in Grill Technology with circular grill tops now featuring an innovative integrated heat deflector. This exclusive feature negates the need for a flame tamer and delivers even heat distribution across the grill surface. ThermoGrill improves the quality of cooking and reduces gas consumption by approximately 34%. Cadac Easy Clean BBQCadac Skottel with stay-cool handles and is ideal for wok-style cooking, stir-fries, pasta dishes, sauces and breakfasts. It has a concave cooking surface with 49cm diameter. There is almost no CADAC barbecue on which you cannot bake pizza. The only requirement is that you have a barbecue with a dome.

Just to be clear I’m not being paid for my Cadac Carri Chef 2 BBQ Paella Pan Combo Review. Nope I’m doing it just to help other people, I know, just weird right? All barbecues in the Cadac Carri Chef 2 BBQ range share a common BBQ top, or base unit that's supported by 3 curved and highly stable, lightweight anodised aluminium legs. Secured between the legs is a lower circular utility shelf that is perfect for condiments, marinades and tools. The leg tops are intersected by the burner housing, which has a high quality painted finish, a large stainless steel burner and pot stand. The standing height of the base unit (cooking height) is approximately 94 cm and is the tallest BBQ in the Cadac Camping series. The Plancha and Grill gives maximum versatility with open grill BBQ on one half and the other a flat grill pan and is perfect for simultaneous cooking, even vegetarian and meat dishes thanks to the divider. Unlike the Grill 2 Brai, the ribbed side does not have a lipped perimeter but instead is flat. The ceramic coated top is easy to clean and supplied with a bag. Cooking surface has a 46cm diameter. Dome with Thermometer The Carri Chef 2 BBQ Plancha Combo is a Brand NEW Cadac Barbecue for 2018. Carri Chef 2 BBQ Plancha is supplied with a 46cm diameter, dual function cooking plate that combines flat pan and ribbed surfaces. Like all Cadac Carri Chef BBQs, it has a large cooking area with enough room to cater for hungry families.As a side note, this type of gas cylinder relies upon a regulator that connects directly to the bottle and a length of LPG Hose and two appropriately sized Jubilee Clamps for securing. These items are not not included but are available from any good Caravan Accessory Shop, including Homestead Caravans. I spent years denying it was my fault and basically blaming the design of the Cadac. Of course, it wasn’t. Because of this I couldn’t buy a Cadac to replace it. Besides, they’re not cheap. I eventually bought a Weber Baby Q which are actually a similar price to the Cadac, but of course I couldn’t by one. We had this BBQ for about 5 years and, well, all good things of course come to an end. Worn Out The Carri Chef BBQ / Plancha comes with a pot stand, BBQ/Plancha and dome. For even more cooking pleasure, the Carri Chef can be expanded with many optional accessories like the Pizza Stone or Paella Pan - this way you put together your ideal barbecue!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment