276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Self-Love Journal: Banish Self-Doubt and Learn to Love Yourself

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What is the legacy you wish to leave behind when you are gone? The Benefits of Journaling for Self Love In its essence, self-love is about being positive in the way you think about yourself, feel about yourself, talk to yourself, and treat yourself. And because gratitude makes you feel good, it puts you at a very high frequency to manifest more good feelings, things, and experiences into your life.

Imagine yourself hanging out in your brand new boat when another boat bangs into you, leaving a scratch. If no one is on the boat, there’s no one to get mad at, and you deal with the situation in a calm way. At its most basic, self-love journaling is writing or typing in ways to generate more love for yourself.Every person on this planet, regardless of who they are or what they’ve gone through, can benefit tremendously from self-love.

One of the best ways to find compassion for someone who hurt you is to imagine this person as a little kid who is acting out of fear in an attempt to protect themselves. That's where self-love comes in. It's not a magic solution, but an attitude that takes practice. Yet, if we can get good at being kind to ourselves, the benefits that self-love can bring are beyond imagination. Why is self-love so hard?Below you will find over 100 self love journal prompts to get you started, but I’d encourage you to journal about these questions first: Healthy, supportive relationships require that each person feels heard and understood. Take the time to really listen and seek to understand the other person by asking open questions and rephrasing what they said to make sure you got it right. Even Five Minutes Are Better Than Nothing Not caring about what others think is a skill worth acquiring. But that doesn’t mean that you should miss out on the opportunity to benefit from outside input altogether. Before we dive into journaling, let's pause to define what self-love really means. According to PsychCentral: If you want to build more supportive relationships, it’s important to know what qualities you deem important in the relationship.

The same situation, two different ways to react. One will leave you raging, the other opens your heart. But after the first week, I felt… more indifferent, I suppose? I guess I was starting to realize that my insecurities and “imperfections” don’t define me. Everyone has them.Remind yourself that it’s fine not to have your calling figured out at the very beginning. You might even fulfill several callings throughout your life that evolve as you age. Always do what feels right to you and you’ll be sure you’re walking your destined path. Celebrities like Emma Watson, Chrissy Teigen, and Selena Gomez swear by therapy and journaling for their mental health, but journaling with the guidance of a therapist by your side can cost thousands of dollars per month. Write a letter to me from my highest self who knows that everything is working out for me. What would she say to me? Even monks who have practiced meditation for decades would tell you that the point of meditation is not to force yourself into a certain state of being--it's to allow yourself to accept and be at peace with whatever emotions bubble to the surface.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment