276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apollo Ultrasonic Füllstands-Sensor Standard Standard Betriebsspannung (Bereich): 150-250 V/AC 1S

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The DC output from the rectifier goes to pin 8 of a 78L05A 5 volt regulator chip. I have a white wire soldered there and my PCB reads 3.68 volts there. I think this needs to be about 7 volts D/C for the unit to work correctly. This indicates the receiver is not receiving a radio signal from the transmitter. Please see the following options to rectify: The Apollo is an electronic gauge that uses ultrasonics to measure the level of oil/liquid in a tank. The transmitter on top of the tank measures the level and transmits the information wirelessly to a receiver in the house/office. The receiver is plugged into mains electricity and by way of bars on the screen indicates the level of oil/liquid in the tank.

Additionally, the Apollo Ultrasonic Smart monitor displays the following information in real time and on demand: Apollo Ultrasonic Oil Tank Level Monitor/Gauge is the original ultrasonic oil tank contents gauge and comprises a tank mounted transmitter unit and a plug in receiver unit. How the Apollo Ultrasonic Oil Tank Level Monitor Works: The output on pin 1 where I have soldered a red wired reads 2.25 volts on my PCB. This should be 5 volts. If you place a magnet next to the installed transmitter it might match. You have two minutes after the receiver has been turned on to do the matching. Please note, if the transmitter seal is broken your warranty will be null and void. The battery life is approx 5-7 years. The battery should only be replaced when the battery warning is shown i.e. a fixed triangle is showing in addition to normal readings.

Product Specification

No, as you have not used any oil, the level of oil has remained constant thus the monitor has received the same reading. Upon using your oil again, the unit will update the Days to empty again. Note depending on your oil usage, this may take up to 1 week. Q21. I have removed my transmitter from the tank and have found that the liquid in the tank has left a chalky residue on the bottom of the transmitter. Will this affect its performance? Unlike alkaline batteries, the lithium battery will last for up to 5-7 years before it needs replacing. The model 3V-CR2430 is readily available from most supermarkets or from chemists or local stores. The annual cost of running the Apollo Smart is approx € 1.63 based on current ESB prices dated 03.10.11.

The transmitter is powered by a long life lithium battery, which has a life expectancy of 5-7 years. Apollo Ultrasonic Display: The reason for the foregoing is that the Ultrasonics bounces a sound from the surface of the oil/liquid and measures the time it takes to then give a reading but if the oil/liquid is too close then it cannot record a time, it, therefore, needs a distance of 100 – 120 mm to give a correct reading. I re-assembled the unit leaving one wire to pin 3 (GND) and one wire to pin 8 (Vin) of the 78L05A 5 volt regulator chip. No, your transmitter will continue to work correctly. However, it would be recommended to clean it and refit the device. The transmitters are weatherproof and will remain fully operational. HVO Tanks Contents Gauges and Tank Alarms Diesel Pumps Hand Fuel Transfer Pumps 230v Electric Fuel Transfer Pumps 12v Electric Fuel Transfer Pumps 24v Electric Fuel Transfer Pumps 110v Electric Fuel Transfer Pumps 400v Electric Fuel Transfer PumpsHytek Engineered Kingspan Kingspan Agriculture Kingspan Albion Ultrasteel Kingspan Flomaster Kingspan Klargester Main Heating Armorgard Armorgard FlamBank Armorgard FlamStor Cabinet Armorgard TransBank Armorgard TransBank Chem Armorgard ChemBank Armorgard SafeStor Armorgard StrongBank Armorgard OxBox More Armorgard Certainly, the Apollo can be used on multiple piped tanks to measure the level provided the tanks are the same shape and capacity with open pipework linking the tanks. Hot Water Cylinder Accessories Immersion Heaters and Controls Kingspan Ultrasteel Hot Water Cylinders Flomaster Hot Water Cylinders Aerocyl Unvented Heat Pump Water Cylinders Aerocyl Heat Pump & Solar Hot Water Cylinder Aerocyl Unvented Heat Pump Hot Water Cylinder Heat Pump Buffer Pre-Plumbed Indirect Hot Water Cylinders Horizontal Hot Water Cylinders

I'll plug it in and give the unit fifteen minutes to get the current oil level reading and then unplug it. The Apollo Visual Fuel Level Monitor is suitable for use with any tank up to 3 metres tall, storing Adblue, Biodiesel to British Standard BS EN14214, Heating Oil / Kerosene (C1/C2); Diesel (D), Agricultural Fuel Oils to British Standard BS2869 and Water.

Contact Us

The transmitter is located in the top section of the transmitter. Having removed the transmitter from the tank, the transmitter battery is within the transmitter’s plastic casing. The battery can be removed by unscrewing the two screws from the bottom of the transmitter. The receiver is equipped to give you a number of different readings based on the information it receives. Its primary function is to show the level of oil/liquid in the tank by way of bars on the screen. The more bars you see, the more oil you have in the tank. Each bar represents 1/10 th the height of your tank, e.g. there are 5 bars showing, this would indicate your tank is half full. The bars will begin to recede as you gradually use the oil in the tank. 10 bars tells you that the tank is full and when the level reaches a low preset level in the tank an “Early Warning Nozzle” is shown. As the level drops, further the “Almost Empty” red light will flash on the screen. Q19. I have removed my transmitter from the tank and have found that the liquid in the tank has left a chalky residue on the bottom of the transmitter. Will this affect its performance? The Apollo Bund is a combined Tank gauge and Bund warning device. The Apollo Bund consists of the transmitter, which must be positioned on the top of the inner or primary tank and is fitted as a normal Apollo. The bund-warning element is the float switch, which is attached/hardwired to the base of the transmitter. On installation, the float switch/sensor must be located between the inner tank and the internal wall of the bund. Do not place directly into the oil. The Apollo transmitter uses high-quality FM signal because it is less prone to interference when compared to AM signal. Using FM, we avoid the need for external aerials to combat radio signal interference, so we have a clearer signal and more reliability.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment