276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Switch Accessory ASIN 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have an X button on my Mario red set that gets slightly stuck and feels odd every 10th or so press. According to a post on the Nintendo Switch subreddit, by the user Link2Sora, there's now believed to be a whopping 289 different combinations.

Joy-Con Why I Had No Choice But To Repair My Own Nintendo Switch Joy-Con

In Europe you are bang out of luck, however, so we've kindly dropped in a link for Play-Asia for Euro readers. I got grey on my console and the neon yellow for my secondary joycon controller (AKA TV controller). That also puts the fate of this particular bundle in question as there doesn’t appear to be a dark blue right Joy-Con available. A day later and in less than 10 minutes, my left Joy-Con was good as new, and with a fresh battery to boot.Here's every color Nintendo Switch Joy-Con available, plus a few customization options so you can really stand out. You guys can send your Joycons for guarantee, clean them or, if those are not options, replace the stick yourself. Rebecca has written thousands of articles in the last six years including hundreds of extensive gaming guides, previews, and reviews for both Switch and Apple Arcade.

Joy-Con There Are Now Well Over 250 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con

After I had used the red ones for several month I tried the old ones again and the dead one actually came back to life. The neon colour brings to mind happy days in the '90s watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air before this humble scribe was sentenced to writing guides about Joy-Con colours. You might also be forced to pay a slight premium if you want a fancy color, as certain variants are less common to find on offer. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. Joy-con break so easily, my first two pairs started drifting to the point where they were unusable after only seven months.Much has been said about Right to Repair and new legislation is making it easier for consumers to obtain the tools, parts, and instructions to repair their own devices.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment