276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diapered To Pay My Rent (ABDL, Forced Regression, Age Play)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bad baby! Bad, bad baby!" His voice was deep and terrible. "You are such a bad baby. I leave you home alone and you do this? You naughty girl." Her former neighbor, Mr. Valentine, hadn't seemed to recognize her at first, and had then burst into laughter when he had. reginamwandam Fandoms: Once Upon a Time (TV), The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Marvel (Comics), Marvel 616, WandaVision (TV), Doctor Strange (Movies) Neil's diet for her made it impossible to hold onto anything, and when it wanted to happen, there was no stopping it. Daddy?" Levi uttered confusedly. Language: English Words: 1,471 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Kudos: 10 Bookmarks: 1 Hits: 271

Kuruma Neon is not real. A fabrication by a wish granted by her claimed 'father'. Nothing of hers is real. Not even her past. This harsh reality is what inspires the sadistic time traveler from the future Beroba into having play a new game of hers called the NGP, the Nursery Grand Prix. After all, if you had a chance to redo your childhood, wouldn't you take it? In this pleasurable game of Beroba's, more participants join as they learn there's no escaping from their sheltered past. Language: English Words: 15,765 Chapters: 4/? Comments: 2 Kudos: 9 Hits: 506 But then things took and unexpected turn and he found himself in a situation he never would have imagined and having to rely on Derek more than ever. Can he learn to adapt to his new role in life? Language: English Words: 23,658 Chapters: 14/? Comments: 75 Kudos: 549 Bookmarks: 100 Hits: 31,399 Waddling down the stairs, she'd felt a moment of intense doubt. That had had to be the helplessness training taking effect, trying to make her feel too weak to do it. Stiles was finally an adult. He'd graduated high school, enrolled in college and moved out of his father's house. He'd even managed to catch the interest of his alpha, Derek Hale, whom he'd been in love with for as long as he could remember.a parallel world where John Kreese is Daniel's real father and will not give up to get what is his. Hey everyone. About a month ago I introduced myself and spoke about going 24/7 and it's now been a few months since doing so. A few weeks ago I hit a snag though, the desire faded as it often does being abdl with ups and downs. But! Since then my wife has not just become used to me in diapers but now says she finds me more attractive in diapers. The shimmering shift of tattoos over the refined tendons of muscle made Linette feel like she was being hypnotized as she swept Holden’s card through the slot on the side of the machine, not even glancing at the amount due. Namjin force Jungkook to be their little boy whilst SOPE force Jimin to be their submissive and Tae to be their puppy. Language: English Words: 10,981 Chapters: 3/3 Comments: 17 Kudos: 44 Bookmarks: 9 Hits: 1,007 But it wasn’t enough. Despite his efforts, he was of the forest, a wild man hardly human himself, a lowly beast that, no matter how hard he tried, would never be one of them.

To be clear I asked for this when I started down this path. What I did not expect was that she would truly enjoy keeping me diapered and that I feel required to wear diapers now vs. Figured she'd just do it to support me but I could still decide not too. She'd rang the doorbell, pulling at the hem of her dress impatiently, and her parents had shut the door in her face. People had really burst into laughter then, everyone talking about the 5 foot adult baby girl in the diaper. They had been holding their phones up, no doubt recording the incident. This is a relatively nonsexual fic, but read and understand the tas before reading. Don't like, don't read Language: English Words: 3,868 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 10 Kudos: 100 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 5,546

The sight of her had elicited some laughter, finger pointing and picture taking. People had come up to her to try to talk to her. In a pause between spanks, Neil said, "After this, I'm going to put you into your onesie, and then it will be dinner time." Physically fighting Neil had never resulted in anything but a spanking. He was a foot taller than her, in his early forties but incredibly fit, with biceps that showed even through the suits that he wore. When she'd needed a place to stay at the start of college, she'd asked him if he had a room for a price, and he'd said yes. At the time, she'd imagined that her father had called in a favor with him to get him to agree to it.

The tip of his index finger brushed against the soft underside of her wrist as he took it from her. There had been enough money on the kitchen counter for the bus ride home, and time enough before Neil would be home from work. Squirming in her seat, she fought to keep it inside her, fighting the instincts that Neil had trained into her, holding two hands between her legs and praying that the bus would hurry up, but there was no stopping it when it wanted to happen. It came out. It flooded the diaper.PLEASE READ TAGS FOR WARNINGS) Language: English Words: 7,068 Chapters: 6/? Collections: 1 Comments: 28 Kudos: 310 Bookmarks: 18 Hits: 16,837 Katsuki's had enough of Izuku hurting himself. So, he takes him and forces him to be the safest he can be whether he likes it or not. Oh and... you know... get some fun out of it, too. Language: English Words: 4,440 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 37 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 1,541 She'd cried into his shoulder, and he'd let her, all while cleaning her up, hugging her and telling her that it was all going to be okay once she learned how to become a baby. What if Thanos hadn't just erased half the universe when he snapped his fingers at the end of Infinity War. What if he made himself King and kept the heroes that tried to fight him as toys.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment