276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ruthless Heir: A Dark Mafia Romance (Ruthless Dynasty Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My path was always clear: escape Las Vegas, move to New York, live happily ever after as a professional ballerina.

To solidify ties between the Bratva and Costa Nostra Amara Bianchi and Nikolai Petrox are to wed sight unseen. He’s a dark merciless killer whilst Amara is just eighteen and innocent.

Okay, let's get the technical stuff out of the way first. Missing words, a "to" or "my" missing here, a "with" or "of" missing there a "want" missing somewhere else; Story inaccuracies, e.g., the author writes "...plays with herself the way Gabriel did..." except that Gabriel hasn't yet 'played with her' in that way up to this point in the story. And yet, this is not what bothered me in this story. In fact, this story is so intense that you're willing to overlook these errors.

From the instant, Nikolai lays eyes on his bride to be he’s entranced and vows to protect her from any harm including that by her own father. He also can’t wait to corrupt and dirty her up and he’s delighted when they seem to fit so well. Amara knew her fate would always be marrying for the family but that did not make it easier. When the time finally came and a mafia boss was chosen for her, she was scared for what her life would be like. With Nicolai who was her fiance, and his horrific tales of murder and torture, she was convinced her life would be painful and humiliating. That is until she met her husband. A man as ruthless as he was pretty, and the only one she could see herself falling for. But there was no happy ending for her. Men like Nicolai didn't love their wives. She had only one purpose and that was to give him a family but that did not stop her from hoping for more. a proper ending. The ending was rushed! We get a sort-of epilogue after the end of the book, but it ends so abruptly (for me). Then we get a chapter for the next book. Like… 🤔 what happened?? 😭😭😭 where’s my proper HEA 😩. Where are the babies I want them to have? 😭 lol I’m sure it’s like this because we’re going to get Dmitry and Claudia’s book and we’ll see them there, but stillllll 😐😭 Even for a man as cruel and calculating as Egor Baranov, handing your daughter over to a hardened criminal to suit your own business needs is low. But that’s exactly what he did.An arranged marriage where I’d be at the mercy of the man who’d no doubt see me as his property, where I was sure he’d be just as cruel and violent as every other Made Man I’d known in my life. I have to say the Nikolai is probably one of the best book husbands I’ve read about in quite some time. His reputation is understandably absolutely terrifying but Amara being his wife, he treated her like an absolute queen. Took the time to care for her, yet was ruthless to anyone that even looked at her wrong. Because I was born to rule this city, and there was only ever one way to do it — with an iron fist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment