276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Urethral Sound Toys for Men Silicone 10 Frequency Inserts Vibrating Sounding Rods 35cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

MEDICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: Forged from premium quality O.R. grade surgi steel, easy to clean, fully autoclavable and reusable. The steel construction resists rust and breakage even with regular use. You may wonder why it’s important to know how to open the pee hole. After all, it is already open; this is a hole you use to urinate and ejaculate. There is a passage open and a very noticeable hole on the top of your penis. So, why need for further opening? My professional life can be considered in two periods; life before Decapitator, and life after Decapitator."

Finally, the act is entirely harmless if you use an appropriate toy, especially if you don’t do it often. However, using sounds that are too large and using them frequently can leave your urethra stretched out. For some, that is part of the thrill, but if you are not one of them, don’t overdo it. Choosing the Size of the Plug for the Level of Experience Cleaning: Cleaning is very simple, just use male urethral plug kit clean water to rinse. You can also wipe it gently with a clean towel! Go slowly! Don’t force it in if you feel pressure or rush the toy through the urethra. Some heavy toys, like steel or titanium plugs, slide in on their own. Your sexual tastes, sensitivity to pain, and openness to experiencing it can all affect how it feels for you. Take a look these amazing sounds now! Urethral Sounding Guide Learn more about playing Urethral Sounding online CourseAlso, they are a high-quality collection designed to reach every corner carefully and offer an unimaginable experience. It is made of medical-grade surgical steel to take care of each user’s health who wants to experience their sexuality. Campos-Juanatey F, et al. (2016). Management of penile urethral strictures: Challenges and future directions. DOI:

Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl 432 Hz Perfect Pitch(custom tone), Powerful Healing Sound Bath Instruments for Meditation, Crystal Rod & O-Rings There are multiple benefits to urethral sound, ringing can help you have a better sexual experience, and your sex life will change. Urethral sounds can produce pleasant sensations that are not usually felt, which will make you feel new things.

My blog aims to help men dealing with a midlife crisis. I share what I have learned from my experiences and my sexologist. I learned a lot from all the articles I read and the sessions I had with my sexologist, and I would like to help you too. DOUBLE ENDED URETHRAL DILATOR - The 2 round tips are good for urethral dilation. It is easy to insert due to the tapered design. This is a urethral collectible kit made from medical grade 316L surgical steel, making for high-quality toys. It is a perfect sound kit for everyone who wants a warmer and more rewarding stimulation. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment