276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUYGENS - Face Scrub - Organic Certified - Healthy Glow & Anti-Blemish - 50mL - For Purified Skin and a Glowy Complexion - 99% Natural - Vegan - Made in France

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For mixed and oily skin, apply L 'Émulsion Visage Supernature or La Crème Visage Supernature. This anti-blemish line is enriched with plant salicylic acid, a BHA extracted from wintergreen, which refines skin texture and helps treat spots, redness and small imperfections. I thought this was a solid month for GlossyBox! The highlight for me was Byroe’s gel cleanser. I absolutely love gel products, and it cleanses well without stripping my skin dry. The face scrub from Huygens is also a wonderful product that feels great on my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed afterward. I was pleasantly surprised when it came to the Tangle Teezer brush because it does work for my hair in certain situations. Milk Makeup’s mascara is incredible, especially for when you want to create a bold, dramatic look, and it’s great to have on hand. Lastly, the Real Her bronzer works more as a highlighter than a bronzer for me personally, but the quality is great. Overall, this was a good box with a variety of products, from skincare, to makeup, to haircare. Truly a great balance, and the value is there. The only way I managed to break it apart properly was adding water to the actual product which is not really mentioned in the instructions. So don’t struggle like me and do that right away lol.

The face skin being thin, repeating movements with too much pressure can sometimes be harsh on the skin and irritating The formula is pretty good, all the beneficial ingredients are in the highest concentrations. However it seems to be quite unstable even with all the preservatives because the expiration date is only 6 months after opening. My first jar is older and currently the oils have separated from the rest of the product. I have only a bit left so I will manage to use it up completely but it's the thing that actually bugs me the most about this product and what stops me from wanting to buy it in full size. If such tiny jars are available I would gladly get them after using up all of mine. I don't really like scrubs, with the subscription boxes I've had the chance to test plenty and almost all of them are way too harsh for my skin. This one, however is really gentle and also very moisturizing. After use my face feels super soft because of the removed dead skin cells but also because it has been hydrated like I've just used a mask. The product smells wonderfully like citruses and it makes it even more pleasant to use. A face scrub is an exfoliating skin treatment. It allows to clean the skin while removing the dead cells and impurities on the surface. Chemical scrubs can be formulated with fruit acids, enzymes or salicylic acid, which will dissolve dead skin cells without the need to scrub. Coarse-grained scrubs, such as salt, sugar, sand and crushed fruit stones, are generally suitable for the body.Facial scrubs are good for the skin. This allows to clean it, by eliminating the impurities and dead cells present on its surface. As the face is a sensitive area, it is recommended to use gentle scrubs. Once your skin is exfoliated, wash your face with clear water and wipe your skin by gently dabbing with a towel. Huygens Face Scrub gently exfoliates the skin with thin ground rice powder. It effectively removes impurities without irritating the skin. Suitable for all skin types, Huygens Face Scrub is particularly appreciated by normal to dry skin. Once you’re applying it to your face it kind of foams up a bit (like a soap), which I don’t really mind and it does smell quite nice. It had like a citrusy and tea-like scent, which I found very refreshing. And as a last thing, this product didn’t seem to make me breakout, which means that it is probably good for sensitive skin.

The Huygens Face Scrub purifies the skin without drying it out thanks to its creamy texture with rice powder. Infused with green tea extract, this gentle scrub instantly reveals a healthy glow. Enriched with sesame oil, it nourishes the epidermis without any greasy effect. Make sure to have your skin cleansed beforehand. For a better application, apply the facial scrub on a damp skin. Massage your face gently, with circular movements without rubbing.Apply a dab of your facial scrub on a cleansed and damp skin. Spread the texture all over your face with gentle and circular movements. This will gently exfoliate, stimulate the microcirculation and cell regeneration. Avoid the eye contour area, which is too sensitive for a facial scrub.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment