276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IT Cosmetics - Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40 - 1.08 fl oz - Medium

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It comes in 20 shades ( 8 more shades than IT Cosmetics) and provides medium-to-full buildable coverage. The formula is lightweight and hydrating. Snail Secretion Filtrate: Also known as snail mucin, or snail slime, snail secretion filtrate is a K-Beauty and Korean skincare favorite known for its healing, soothing, and hydration benefits for the skin. It contains enzymes that offer antioxidant benefits, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and anti-aging peptides. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; Niacinamide: An anti-aging superstar that offers multiple benefits for the skin. Niacinamide (vitamin B3), helps stimulate collagen synthesis, which helps to firm the skin and reduce the look of wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps to fade hyperpigmentation and dark spots, strengthen the skin barrier, and balance sebum (oil) production in the skin. It can even help treat acne. A bestselling, award-winning, full-coverage, color-correcting cream with antiaging skin care and SPF 50+ protection

Colloidal Oatmeal: Soothes and protects the skin. Especially good for those with dry skin or irritated and sensitive skin. Pair With: Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, Confidence In A Cream, Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush #7, Superhero Mascara The Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Bleached Blonde Hair : Fudge Clean Blonde Damage Rewind Range.You can apply it with a makeup brush like this one from IT Cosmetics or use your fingers. The CC cream comes in 12 shades. Enjoyed this review or have any questions? Let me know in the comments below and if you enjoyed this review tap the star! This lightweight CC cream foundation helps to reduce the look of acne scars, wrinkles, redness, dark circles, and even enlarged pores, as it acts like a skin-smoothing primer. Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract: A calming anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that helps brighten dull skin. My Week Holiday-from-Home : What we did and must-see places to visit in Dorset, Somerset & Wiltshire.

This BB cream moisturizes the skin by providing SPF 42 sunscreen protection in the form of octinoxate (chemical), zinc oxide, and titanium dioxide (mineral/physical). I love that all of the CC+ Creams are long lasting and give me a smooth and even finish. I feel I can achieve a medium /full coverage with the Original and Matte CC+ Cream with less applications than I can with the Illuminated finish. The key difference the matte finish is its SPF40 factor which is lower than the SPF50 contained in the Original and Illuminated formulas. Apart from the difference in finish all three CC+ Creams are easy to apply blending and layering well, are long lasting and hydrating. I have included full face comparisons below for reference, do you have a preference? You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.

Medik8 Press & Glow vs Medik8 Press & Clear. Brightening, Exfoliating & Clarifying Treatments for Sensitive Skin. that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment