276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Finding Cinderella

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Bookworm Box is proud to present Two More Days, our second anthology installment. Much like the first installment, Two More Days is an exciting and unique reading experience with contributions from several of our charity's featured authors. Each author was given the same first sentence. Where they took that sentence was completely up to them.

Finding Cinderella | Book by Colleen Hoover | Official

Before she self-published her first novel, Slammed, in 2012, Hoover was a social worker living in a mobile home who took up writing because she was bored and always loved to write.

Table of Contents

I can’t take you tonight,” I say. “I had my heart completely broken about an hour ago by a psychotic bitch and I need a little more time to recover from that relationship. How about tomorrow night?” What’s to tell?” she says sarcastically. “It’s not like we’re going on a random Sunday night date or anything.”

FINDING CINDERELLA Read Online Free Without Download - PDF FINDING CINDERELLA Read Online Free Without Download - PDF

One year and one bad relationship later, his disbelief in love-at-first-sight is stripped away the day he meets Six: a girl with a strange name and an even stranger personality. Unfortunately for Daniel, finding true love doesn't guarantee a happily ever after... it only further threatens it. In Hopeless , readers are introduced to Sky Davis, a troubled girl who falls for an equally troubled classmate, Dean Holder. The two embark on a passionate, intriguing journey to discover lessons of life, love, trust, and above all, the healing power only truth can bring.

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Beyah’s plan is to keep her head down and let the summer slip by seamlessly, but her new neighbor Samson throws a wrench in that plan. Fans of It Ends With Us will be excited to learn that the book has been optioned for a movie. The It Ends With Us movie will be developed byJustin Baldoni’s company Wayfarer Entertainment.

Finding Hopeless Collection: Hopeless, Losing Hope, Finding

This was way too easy. I figured she’d put up a fight and make me beg a little like Val always does. I love that she isn’t playing games. She’s straightforward and I like that about her already. Do you take shortcuts through windows all the time, or do you happen to live in that house?” I ask, walking toward her. Once she’s inside, she spins around and leans her head out. “This would be my window,” she says. “And don’t even think about following me inside. This window has been out of commission for almost a year and I have no plans to reopen for business.” But as Lowen’s feelings for Jeremy begin to intensify, she recognizes all the ways she could benefit if he were to read his wife’s words. I nod and stare out the driver’s side window. I don’t want to look at her, because I’m a guy and she’s hot and I know if I look at her, then my moment of clarity regarding our relationship will become foggy and I’ll end up inside her house, making up with her on her bed like I always do. She shakes her head. “I can’t do this anymore,” she says, getting out of the car. “We’re done, Daniel. For good this time.”If ever there is a woman to look up to and find motivation in her story to becoming one of the best-selling romance novelists, Colleen Hoover is it. Lowen arrives at the Crawford home, ready to sort through years of Verity’s notes and outlines, hoping to find enough material to get her started. In addition to the romance genre, Colleen Hoover books also fit the psychological thriller, paranormal fiction and suspense genres. Who Would Like Colleen Hoover Books?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment