276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yoto Mini Travel Case – Kids Yoto Accessory, Protective Hard-Shell Carrier with Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Holds Yoto Mini, Headphones and Up To 30 Audiobook Cards

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our tester gave the Yoto Mini an impressive 5/5 stars. As an age-appropriate introduction to tech, it’s hard to beat. I think it’s a great deal, if your family loves the toy half as much as we do. The Yoto app is always easy to use. Concluding Thoughts for this Yoto Mini Review Full disclosure: we don’t currently own any of these accessories above, and we LOVE our Yoto player and Yoto Mini. We have an older zip-up carrying case for our cards that’s pictured throughout my post about our favorite Yoto cards. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find it anywhere for you guys. I thought it was a great product. The number one favorite toy in our household used to be the Yotooriginal audio player. I loved it so much that I wrote an entire Yoto player reviewabout it. And then I wrote another post about our favorite Yoto cards, too! (Spoiler – While we love all our cards, my favorites are the blank cards!)

The difference between a Yoto Mini and the slightly more expensive Yoto Player is size - the Yoto Player is simply a larger version with all the same functions.Of course, you’ll also need to use WiFi if you want to stream podcasts from your Yoto App. There’s a few podcasts available in the app and we don’t have the cards. I’m able to just play the podcast from my phone, and it plays through their Yoto speakers. Battery Life for the Yoto Mini There are clear and concise instructions as you go along which worked well for me.” Our parent-tester says. “There are also now a number of guides that are automatically in the playlist section.” We love Yoto Mini and after 8 months of using one so often we bought another so the kids have one each. Absolutely no regrets. We will have to wait and see but with the range of cards available and the simple aesthetics, I feel there is longevity in this product.” Most technology is not suited to toddlers, but there’s no “screen time” that requires mindfulness here. It’s the perfect toy for younger children because the cards are incredibly sturdy and not the least bit dangerous for kids who love to explore.

If I could only choose one player for our family, I’d probably choose the Yoto Mini. While it’s cool to have some of the nightlight and okay-to-wake features available on the original Yoto player, the portability and charging features on the Yoto Mini are just too excellent to ignore. Kids can wear headphones with them, which makes it a great tool for long car rides or flights. At the same time, we use ours for daily use at bedtime and bath time. Inside the box you’ll find the player, one make-your-own card and USB charging cable. Other cards are sold separately. The sound quality is brilliant and the tiny screen shows cute digital illustrations that bring the stories to life. The Yoto Mini is a great device for parents who want to reduce screen time while still having some tech for their kids. It's useful for children of all ages, and makes a great introduction to the world of technology. With its simple card system and chunky buttons, the device is easy to use and allows children to select and play their own content independently. The Yoto Mini is great looking, and we loved its minimalist design as soon as we laid eyes on it. In terms of getting it set up, as long as you have a strong WiFi connection, it couldn’t be easier.Another difference is how it’s charged. The original Yoto sits on a special charger; whereas the Yoto Mini uses a standard USB-C, making it easier to juice up anywhere you go (including the car). Use the sleep training feature by adjusting sleep time and wake time on the original Yoto (not a feature of the Mini) Update: She’s now 9 and listens to her Yoto Mini regularly, especially when she gets gifted a new chapter book. I think any older children would enjoy a Yoto, but especially those who don’t already use screens at home.

So naturally, when my sweet sister-in-law gifted us with the Yoto Minifor our two year old’s birthday, I felt it necessary to write this Yoto Mini review .You’ve got to remember that Yoto isn’t going for picture quality. This is a toy that’s meant to reduce screen time, not increase it! Does Yoto Mini need WiFi? If you’re interested in my review of the best Yoto cards (sorted by age group), I’ve got ya covered! I wrote all about our 27 favorite cards. Does Yoto Mini need to be plugged in? If you’ve got a voracious reader who is into chapter books, you can scoop up cards like the Secret Garden, Anne of Green Gables, the Magic Treehouse Collection, or any of the Roald Dahl books. Using The Yoto App Read next: For more great gift ideas for little ones, take a look at our guide to the best toys for 3-year-olds. How child-friendly is it? However, the original Yoto is really great if you’re looking for one tool to do a bunch of features. Being able to use one device for both entertainment and sleep training is pretty special.

The cards are like heavy duty credit cards, and they hold stories and music. You can buy excellent cards for any age group from toddlers up through about age 12. In fact, I even wrote a post about all our favorite Yoto cards for each age group. I absolutely LOVE the Yoto Mini. If you’re trying to decide between an original Yoto and a Yoto Mini, I’d probably choose the Mini, unless you’re super excited about the sleep training and nightlight features on the original model. I can’t overstate how nice it is that the Mini uses a standard USB-C charger, too! In our family, both devices get daily play, and I’m glad I’m not forced to choose! Do I Need Yoto Accessories? The wonderful thing about the Yoto is how well it grows with kids. If your child has a tiny attention span, you can choose fun music and nursery rhymes, or super short stories to fill your collection of Yoto cards. Read next: Yoto Mini vs Toniebox: which is the best screen-free audio player? Where to buy a Yoto Mini and Yoto cardsThe Yoto Mini only plays cards and podcasts from the app; it doesn’t have a nightlight or some of the other features on the original Yoto. It’s a portable audio player that has been on many cross-country flights in our family. It’s truly the perfect size! It’s a great way to serve up great entertainment to your kids without putting a screen in front of them. Our kids listen to the Yoto mini in the bathtub, while doing chores, and on long car rides. What is the difference between Yoto and Yoto Mini? Alongside the Toniebox and Echo Dot Kids, the Yoto is one of the most popular audio devices on the market right now. To find out whether this cute and eye-catching gadget is worth the hype, we asked our parent-tester, May, and her 4- and 2-year-olds to put the Yoto Mini to the test. Here’s what they thought… Our verdict at a glance

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment