276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SCHAR GLUTEN FREE MELTO 30G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Isn’t this the cutest cupcake you ever did seeeee?! From fully gluten free (and vegan) Vida bakery in London, these cupcakes taste just as good as they look. 10. So Longggg Bueno Cream together your softened butter and sugar using an electric hand whisk. Do so until lighter in colour and fluffier in texture.

Well, I suppose the sensible answer is that they contain egg and eating raw egg isn’t the most advisable thing in the world…But you will need a lot of elbow grease to get the biscuits bashed and the filling mixed. Just make sure you give it a lot of welly, otherwise your mixture won’t be consistent! Well… like a Kinder Bueno, but without all the horrible gluten! You’ve got a soft, moist chocolate cupcake, filled with oozing white chocolate and hazelnut spread. In case you’ve never had one of those mini Kinder bars, they’re basically like a chunkier version of the chocolate you’d get in a Kinder Surprise egg.

After thawing, I’d recommend baking them in the oven for 5 minutes or so just to remove any excess moisture before enjoying them warm. Can I eat your gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough? Of course! I’ve frozen them for up to a month and after allowing them to fully thaw, you’d never know they were frozen. Each bar should take around 3-4 hours to thaw at room temperature. I know a lot of you guys will be disappointed that they’re not dairy free and if so, I think it’s massively important that you let Schar know your thoughts on this. It’s also equally as important because there’s a lot of people out there who are tired of gluten free products often being dairy free too!I can understand the need to reduce sugar in our foods, but this recipe is one where I wouldn’t recommend it. Schar are great at making gluten free versions of stuff we really miss and I have to say… I think they may have done it again ✅ READ NEXT: 11 countries where gluten free McDonald’s actually exists Also, make sure that all ingredients used don’t have any gluten-containing ingredients. Then make that that they also don’t have a ‘may contain’ warning for gluten, wheat, rye, barley, oats (which aren’t gf), spelt and khorasan wheat (aka Kamut). The sugar in the cheesecake filling helps to balance out the rich cheese flavour from the mascarpone. That makes it taste more like a dessert than an actual cake made of cheese if you know what I mean ?

You can happily try this with Philadelphia, but I know from experience that it will be a much softer cheesecake which won’t hold its shape out of the fridge for too long. Can I make your gluten-free ‘Kinder Bueno’ cheesecake using light cream cheese or reduced fat mascarpone? Since we’re using gluten-free plain flour in this recipe, which has no xanthan gum in it all (self-raising flour has a little in), it’ll make it even more important. Oh and remember NOT to over mix the cheesecake filling, otherwise it can split! Can I make your gluten-free ‘Kinder Bueno’ cheesecake without any kind of electric mixer/appliance at all?

Breakfast Bakery

Asda supermarket has just added lots of tempting new products to their free-from range, including a whole host of gluten-free products from Schär that have not been available in the UK, until now! Discover one of the best ‘accidentally’ gluten-free product finds of 2020… Morrison’s white chocolate and hazelnut spread (linked in FAQ section) The best part about those is that they’re so cheap too! You’ll find them with all the other chocolate in the supermarket. Answer: in my dreams. It’s such a rarity to find a decent gluten-free dessert out in the wild… but when they’re this easy to make and muggles wouldn’t even notice the difference, what’s the excuse, really?

I’m looking forward to using them in baking because before Delishios existed, making a gluten free Malteasers cheesecake for example was actually impossible… there was no gf alternative to Malteasers at all! But now it’s possible ? READ NEXT: Gluten free bread at Subway: 5 things you MUST know before trying it You won’t need anything in particular apart from a deep, loose bottom tin – here’s the one I use. It’s important to use a deep one as this is a tall cheesecake! So now we’re over that hurdle, I can tell you all about my gluten-free ‘Kinder Bueno’ cheesecake recipe. First of all, what does it taste like?

9. Doughnut-Topped Cupcakes

You’ll be able to find them exclusively in Asda. But don’t head out immediately and start looking just yet – keep reading on if you want to know when they’ll be rolled out to Asda’s all across the UK, it’s sooner than you think! Which side of the fence do you sit on? Also, if you’re dairy free, let me know your fave dairy free chocolate in the comments below this post please! 2. Where to find them. This is one of the few recipes on the blog with tons of step-by-step photos. So you absolutely can’t go wrong! This is my secret ingredient – it’s white chocolate and hazelnut spread from Morrison’s. And it tastes EXACTLY like the filling in a Kinder Bueno. Another exciting addition to the store is Cobra’s Gluten-Free Premium Beers, which are the perfect accompaniment to a summer BBQ!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment