276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus Baby Car Seat Group 0+, ISOFIX Car Seat, i-Size, 0-12 m, 0-13 kg, 45-75 cm, Nomad Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We consider the build quality as well. We inspect speakers that we test to see what they’re made of and whether the parts look to be made of tougher or cheaper material.

You don’t need to spend a fortune on a good set of computer speakers. For budget-conscious consumers, Creative’s Pebble Plus is more than good enough for the job, whether you’re a hardcore gamer or a film fanatic. This 2.1 speaker system may not be audiophile quality, but it produces great sound for how much it costs. In fact, you’d be hard-pressed to find better stereo sound at this price range. Creative’s new T60 desktop speakers are among the cheapest PC speakers you can buy that offer truly decent sound quality, instead of producing a noise that’s barely better than your laptop speakers. This includes standardised crash testing for frontal collisions at 50km/h (30mph). In addition, Maxi-Cosi carry out its own frontal crash safety tests at 70km/h (40mph) and a variety of other side and frontal collision tests. COVERAGE: The plan covers all defects & malfunctions under the original manufacturer’s warranty. The plan starts the day after the manufacturer’s warranty ends. It does not cover physical or liquid damage, accessories, consumables or parts that are not covered under the standard manufacturer’s warranty. Its compact design helps it fit seamlessly under most monitors, while intuitive controls, including a handy volume wheel, make it a user-friendly option to plug in and enjoy right away. The only connectivity you might miss is an AUX-in but as an alternative to traditional PC speakers, the Stage SE does so much else right at extremely low cost that its absence is easy enough to forgive.The killer feature here is that you can listen to all three analogue inputs and Bluetooth input simultaneously. That means you can stream music wirelessly while still hearing notifications and receiving voice or video calls from your other devices – and that’s genuinely handy. The entire system is powered by USB. The left and right speaker can only deliver 2 watts of audio each, and the subwoofer is rated at 4 watts, you won’t get an ear-splitting amount of sound from them. The frequency range of the Pebble Plus is from 50Hz to 20kHz, so there won’t be incredible highs and lows. To be honest, I didn’t really expect much sound quality before receiving these speakers, but I was pleasantly surprised when I started to play some music with them.

The Katana SE is a single-unit soundbar that uses two up-firing mid-bass drivers in place of a discrete subwoofer. It loses out on a bit of low-end oomph compared to its stablemates the Katana V2 and V2X as a result, but the upside is that you don’t have to find room for a chunky sub. Creative Pebble Plus ไม่ทำให้ผิดหวังครับ แต่ถ้าใครคาดหวังว่ามี Subwoofer แล้ว เบสมันจะตึบ หนักแน่น ออกมาเป็นลูกๆ อันนี้คุณก็คาดหวังเวอร์ไปกับลำโพงราคาพันต้นๆ นะครับ สิ่งที่คุณจะได้รับอะคือ ลำโพงที่ให้เสียงสูง กลาง ต่ำ ในระดับที่พอสมควร เบสนุ่มนวล รู้ว่าเสียงมันต่ำ แต่จะไม่ตึบๆๆ อะไรมากมาย Subwoofer นี่ไม่ได้ขับเบสระดับโต๊ะสั่นพื้นสะเทือนนะ บอกไว้ก่อนKeep in mind that you don’t get any wireless capabilities here, so forget Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Chromecast or any other protocol that saves you from wires. They won’t work here. On the plus side, you'll be able to keep using the base if you decide to buy the Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl – a Group 1 car seat you can use from 9 months old until your child is 105cm or weighs 18kg (around 4 years old). This pricey 2.1 speaker system includes two futuristically designed satellites, a beefy downward-firing subwoofer and a control hub that allows you to select from the impressive range of input sources on offer. Bluetooth, optical, analogue and USB can all be connected simultaneously and switched between at the simple press of a button. CASHLESS & UNLIMITED REPAIRS: You DON’T PAY for any spare parts, labour or transportation charges. Unlimited repairs up to the invoice value of the device. Speakers are fed content from a variety of sources, including but not limited to films and shows on services such as Netflix and Prime Video, playlists on Spotify and YouTube videos. If high-resolution or Dolby Atmos audio are supported, we ensure that the test material we’re using meets the relevant standards. Performance is tested at multiple volume levels to evaluate consistency in frequency spectrum reproduction and we make sure to push speakers to the limits to note any distortion that might occur at higher volumes.

If you’re not too sure what to look for when buying a pair of the best PC speakers, our comprehensive buying guide details all the things you need to consider before parting with your hard-earned cash. READ NEXT: Best gaming mouse – take your gaming to the next level What kind of connections should I look out for? Most computer speaker systems come with either 2 or 3 pieces. You’ll end up with a left speaker, a right speaker, and, in some instances, a subwoofer. Setting them up is typically fairly easy. But, you don’t want to just place each speaker on either side of your monitor or laptop. You’ll also want to angle them so that they’re pointing at where your head typically is when you’re sitting at your computer. You’ll notice that some computer speakers are even angled to help with this. You can also move the speakers further out to widen the sound stage if you want to feel a little more immersed. Just make sure to keep them around a few feet away.With that said, some computer speakers come with some quality of life features that make controlling them easier. A remote or control pod are a welcome addition so you can adjust the volume and possibly other parameters without having to minimize whatever you’re watching or playing. Which brand speaker is best for PC? Sound quality is surprisingly good, with everything nice and clear, the dial making adjusting the volume as required very easy. You're not going to be getting full uncompressed audio over these, given the price and use of an aux connector, but they really did surprise me by being far better than I expected at this price point. They're not even as big as I expected (being round, the dimensions measure the widest points, so I was trying to visualise them as almost spheres when trying to figure out whether they would fit around my 27" monitor on my computer desk, which is only 80cm wide), so they're easy enough to accommodate. So, if you're happy to make the initial investment, you could use the Isofix base for up to four years. What's in the box? Since they were meant for use with a computer, we did miss having USB connectivity but it has all the other types of connectivity you could need including Bluetooth. All in all, the Vigilant Audio SwitchOne are a fantastic option if you don’t need USB and can afford their slightly higher price tag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment