276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Charles Worthington Instant root concealer spray - Dark Brown

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s faintly, but pleasantly scented. The super soft brush, which is prone to splaying almost immediately is, in my opinion, far too big to accurately target regrowth. It took a lot of rubbing with wet cotton wool pads to get rid of the colour. The only thing that saved me was a lot of brushing and generous spray of Philip Kingsley’s One More Day dry shampoo – an absolute life saver! It is great that you can build the colour by applying more, as blonde hair tends to have lots of different tones. ( Whereas this has just one, flat one).

Our team of experts know that the secret to hassle-free healthy hair lies in selecting and combining the best haircare ingredients that nature and science have to offer, to give your hair immediate results.Charles Worthington had root concealers before, selling at the rate of one a minute, and now this new formula with brush is sure to sell the same way. It’s easy to use, ( nope) just take the top off the case and dab the brush onto the roots, it will start to build up a colour and then just looks quite normal. (uh uh) Three decades of salon expertise and a passion for understanding women's hair has taught us that when your hair is at its healthiest, it’s at its best.

My second niggle – apart from the mess of dabbing it on my hair, was that it turned my scalp bright yellow. The powder clung to my roots (which to be fair, that’s what it was designed to do), but then ventured onto my scalp and wouldn’t budge.

My top tip would be to tap the brush head firmly on a hard surface until the powder begins to release and then start to gradually build up the colour until you’re happy with the coverage. It’s so simple but so clever.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment