276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS Zenbook Flip 15 OLED UP6502ZD 15.6" 2.8K 120Hz 55onits OLED Touchscreen Laptop (Intel i7-12700H 14-Core Processor, Intel Arc A370M Graphics, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 11) Intel EVO Certified

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Asus Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED is an incredibly high quality and affordable Ultrabook that we wish more people could get their hands on. Its display covers 100% of the sRGB/ITU-R BT.709 (web/HDTV standard) in CIE1976, and 100% of DCI-P3, ensuring a super vibrant and attractive picture. Thank you for your reply. Please note that I'm not using any external monitors. I only have the built-in laptop OLED screen. As requested, here is a link to a video showing the issue... https://youtu.be/QzL0SMrlZTI

ASUS Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED ( UP6502, 12th Gen Intel) - ASUS

It would appear you definitely need a newer kernel because you are missing a driver here. You didn't provide the complete inxi -Fxxxrz so I'm not able to tell what that might be, but the literature for your laptop indicates it has a discrete Intel ARC GPU. If that is correct, yours is the first one of these I have seen. Battery tests conducted by ASUS on January 27, 2022 using the MobileMark ® 2018 Office Productivity scenario. Test configuration: Zenbook UP6502ZA, OLED panel, Intel ® Iris ® X e Graphics, 512GB SSD, 16 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 200 cd/m 2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery. Enhance your setup with our range of accessories, from keyboards and mice to speakers and cables, for a seamless computing experience.

Further information can be found in our Comparison of Mobile Graphics Cards and the corresponding Benchmark List.

Asus Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED review | TechRadar

ASUS Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED is now available in Europe with 120 Hz OLED display and Intel Arc Graphics We are also happy with the build quality of the product, its IR face recognition scanner, and of course – the stylus work. Ultimately, the Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED (UP6502) has its downsides, but it was really exciting using it, and we are confident that it will satisfy its target user base. You can expect a high noise level when you play AAA titles, or put the device through its paces. However, most of the time, the fans remain completely silent. Enhance your visual experience with our high-resolution monitors for immersive gaming, work, or entertainment.If this is the correct link Product support for Q539ZD: BIOS , the latest version is 307, but that came out in November so I'm not sure if it would have fix for the Cirrus issue. However, it is possible your computer does not have that amplifier so see if an update helps. Health-Guard eliminates the harmful Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) and reduces the negative Blue Light which affects our eyes and body. Since it’s custom tailored for every panel, it manages to keep the colors perceptually accurate. Health-Guard simulates paper so the pressure on the eyes is greatly reduced. If we had to point out one glaring weakness, however, it would be the webcam. Despite it being 1080p, featuring automatic lighting correction, and coming through on an OLED screen, the camera quality is average thanks to small bezels hampering it. The image is quite clear in very bright lighting but anything lower than that and the quality tanks. So unless you have an excellent lighting setup, expect your visage to look pretty mediocre.

ASUS Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED UP6502ZD-M8023W Core i7 Laptop

We tested the accuracy of the display with 24 commonly used colors like light and dark human skin, blue sky, green grass, orange, etc. Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength. Creating 3D designs and rendering videos fast: unsuitable, at least an i9 / Ryzen 9 processor and RTX / RX / Quadro video card We have been unable to reproduce the issue on our own laptop which seems to rule out a Graphics driver issue. ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including *the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad) and power button/fingerprint sensor.Explore our collection of high performance laptops of Lenovo Thinkpad series for extensive business work, multitasking and everything in between. Asus launches the Vivobook Pro 14X OLED: Powerful creator notebook with an Intel Core i9-12900H and an RTX 3050 Ti The next figure shows how well the display is able to reproduce really dark parts of an image, which is essential when watching movies or playing games in low ambient light. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.htmlhttps://www.intel.fr/content/www/fr/fr/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment