276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Dyslexic Walks Into a Bra: A compendium of the best jokes, gags and one-liners

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In want of a joke confusing TSA airports patdowns and the Scholastic Aptitude Test, Webmaster John Schnall helped me compose this one:

These two dyslexic skiers are stood at the top of the slope. The first one says “Let’s zig zag down the slope.” Honestly though, if your outraged by these than why are you reading them? Seems to me that you are obviously just bored and need something to complaind about. People these days aren't able to laugh at themselves. The world is becoming to damn serious. My friend and co-worker Bruce asked me, "What are you going to do when the dyslexics start to portest?," to which I responded "What are they gonna do? Send me heat mail?!So one of my latest non-dyslexia jokes ("Did you hear about the spoonerist who thought 'chai tea' was a martial art?") actually CAN apply to dyslexics? I saw my friend stood outside the Doctor’s today. He looked really worried and upset so I asked him, “What’s the matter?” Thanks, Will. I didn't have the temerity to self-proclaim myself "king" of anything. Hand me my spectre...

How do you confuse a dyslexic archaeologist? Show them an ancient “codex” and tell them it’s a menu!Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic, he suffers from insomnia because he stays up all night wondering if there is a dog. Once at Talking Books, a narrator rendered the term "martial law" as "marital law." The actor stopped himself, but I facetiously said, "Nah. martial law, marital law--they're the same thing. We can keep your first pronunciation." (We ended up fixing it...I'm not given to compromising the text-purity of a recorded book). LPT: If you know somebody with dyslexia that uses public transport, offer to help them read their timetable to prevent any mixups. Whoops, wrong bus. As an inveterate joke- collector, -teller, and -writer, I believe I have now found my true niche with DYSLEXIA JOKES!

To me, this was a "throwaway," but various friends, however, thought it was funny. My response was: "Please, I can come up with better jokes in my sleep..." It turns out I can. The latest dyslexic joke came to me in a dream a week later on Sunday, 01-21-2007: Finally, they spot another skier and the first skier says, “I’ll tell you what, let’s ask this guy.” Short dyslexia puns are one of the best ways to have fun with word play in English. The dyslexia humour may include short dyslexic jokes also.

Conversely, these type of jokes can be simple. The shortest joke I know happens to be a dyslexia joke: I just figured that there's one benefit to having an age in multiples of 11 (11, 22, 33, 44, 55, etc.). Those are great ages to remember in the event you're dyslexic. Hey, gang, I've recently been proclaimed "King of Dyslexia Jokes" by my pal, Will Hutchins, who starred in the TV series "Sugarfoot,""Hey, Landlord," and "Blondie" (1968 version; as "Dagwood"). "Hutch" also played Elvis Presley's pal in the film "Clambake." I saw my friend stood outside the doctor’s today. He looked really worried and upset so I asked him, “What’s the matter?” The pool, loop, polo attempt you have that you don't like...if you didn't start it off by trying to confuse people in saying clueless dyslexics get wet often it might come to a workable punch line easyer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment