276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mitchum Ultimate Women 48HR Protection Clear Gel Deodorant & Anti-Perspirant, No White Marks, Powder Fresh, 57g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mitchum women ultimate gel antiperspirant and deodorant has been specially formulated for women to combat heavy perspiration and wetness for up to 48 hours with a delicate, fresh, clean fragrance that lasts for up to 24 hours.

Clinical Performance without the white marks and goes on clear and dries quickly leaving no white marks. Mitchum ultimate gel antiperspirant and deodorant contains an ingredient Aluminium Zirconium which with its anhydrous form has the ability to absorb moisture, allowing you to feel confident and reassured. Our selection of the best baby toothbrushes will help parents win the oft-inevitable brush-time battle. Mitchum Ultimate Gel Powder Fresh is a gel anti-perspirant that provides ultimate protection against sweat and odour for up to 48 hours.If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.

Mitchum Women Ultimate Gel Unscented Antiperspirant helps protect from odour and wetness for up to 48 hours.Generously sized for a bottle or breast pump parts, it can be microwaved or used with cold water sterilising solution, whichever works best for where you are. Starting the habit of brushing your child's teeth when they're a baby is the key to ensuring they continue it into later life. Also available in an Aerosol spray Mitchum Women Advanced Control Antiperspirant And Deodorant Spray 200ml. The only gripe I have is that it does not seem to last long and its easy to use too much with the winding mechanism, It would be great if it could be a roll on.

This is similar to the others but doesnt leave horrid white marks on clothing which is main reason for using it. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, , Diproplylene Glycol, PEG/PPG – 18/18 Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Cinnamal, Coumarin, Geraniol.What we loved about the Milton Solo, though, was that it’s more adaptable and comes with more useful design features than any other travel model we tested. Mitchum Women Ultimate Unscented Gel Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is provides 48 hour protection against odour and wetness. For example if you went for an hour walk and applied before, got home had a shower and then used something else for the rest of the day. I have always had a problem with roll on that keep you sweaty all day and during the day you will smell as if you haven't used any roll when, then i switched to Mitchum which has been great.

Best Travel Steriliser 2020Because travel sterilisers need to be compact enough to carry around, they’re usually short on bells and whistles. Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

While you sleep, our formula works to provide long-lasting protection that will last throughout the next day, even after showering. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. I personally find this keeps me smelling really fresh and clean all day and don't feel the need to top up as I do with some other brands. Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Leaf Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Xylitol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Dimethicone Silylate, Fragrance, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene. It is a really nice lightweight gel that drys quickly and I feel like my armpits remain dry all day, it has a really nice light scent and leaves no marks providing you wait a while before putting clothes on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment