276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mystic Mondays Tarot: A Deck for the Modern Mystic

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Start by breaking your birthday into four two-digit numbers following this formula: MM + DD + YY + YY

With a desire to seek the truth, this gives you a natural curious mind that is always willing to ask the right questions. This allows you to go beyond the surface and go deeper in your own journey of self-exploration and awareness. Your inquisitiveness will take you to places you can’t even begin to imagine, even if the journey can be a bit daunting! However, you are not afraid of the shadows — in fact, uncovering secrets in pursuit of the truth can be your main motivation. 2. Compassionate

How to work with your Tarot birth cards

The Moon explores the subconscious, the layers of the human consciousness that lies beneath the surface. This can give greater awareness to one’s motivations, integrating both the shadow and light that exist in all beings. The Moon iluminates our shadows and subsconscious desires that can be played out as projection, if one is not aware of them. The opportunity lies in discovering your hidden depths, as your weaknessses can also be your strengths. Leslie - High Priestess Print It's perfect. They are so nice 😊 I will shop again and tell my friends. Thank you ❤️ There may be self-sabotaging habits in your lifestyle that are not serving your highest potential to be all that you can be. This could be anything from eating too much processed foods, not getting enough exercise, isolating yourself as a protection mechanism, as some examples. Take a look at how these behaviors are serving you and if you’re actually getting the results you want from them. Align your actions with your greater desires. What would it look like for you to be at your full potential? Now reverse engineer and map out the habits that the most powerful version of you would embody in their day to day. You deserve to feel at your best! Now that you know how to figure out what your birth cards are, you can start to learn more about them and apply the cards and their wisdom into your life! Nikki - Strength Print I love this pin! I started collecting pins about a year ago and when I saw these I knew I had to have some. The attention to color, shape and meaning that's given to the cards and prints are also on the pins! I love this, and got one for my best friend to match. We're both working to express ourselves as empaths and witchy/ pagan/ wiccan, and seeing this is a fun way to be out and proud. High gloss, I'd recommend any of these for any pin collector

You can identify with your cards and reflect on how they resonate with you and your current life experiences to date. Add all the numbers into pairings based on month, date, year. Add up all the numbers. Keep adding the numbers until it creates one single digit number. It wasn't until the late 18th century that tarot cards began to be associated with divination and fortune-telling. At this time, French and English occultists developed new esoteric interpretations of the cards, linking them to the Kabbalah, astrology, and other mystical systems. You have a tendency to get lost in your own world and can feel easily misunderstood, preferring the world you can escape to rather than the world you live in. You can find yourself withdrawing from society because you are most likely your favorite company! However, there are benefits to being in a like-minded community and you can find that you can bring your imagination to them so that you can all play together. Sometimes it can feel safer to be alone — part of your soul journey is to find the balance with your private time and public time. 3. Confusing VIEW INSIGHTS FROM YOUR TAROT READINGS - Get insightful data based on your card draws and journal entries, allowing you to reflect within a time span, recognizing patterns, and aligning yourself with your intentions.

How to connect with tarot cards

Maria - Mystic Mondays Tarot I’m so delighted to have received this beautiful print of Strength from the Mystic Monday’s Tarot by its wonderful creator Grace Duong and her team. I think I definitely need to get it framed so that it looks this beautiful for years to come! Thank you so much Grace. The Hermit is a card of solitude and seeking the truth. When going within is when we can tune into our inner voices and receive the clarity and wisdom that we always had. In silence, The Hermit builds trust with themselves, which is arguably the most important relationship you can have. By strengthening the inner voice, one learns discernment and is able to expand thier internal world, eventually attuning this truth to their external reality.

Brains over beauty, the Queen of Swords values intellect above all else. She has no problem telling it like it is, with class and sass. She is direct, witty, honest, and even blunt. Logic rules the land, with the facts being the fairest of them all. She is able to use her discernment and can see past hidden motives easily. She asks that you cut through the noise and gather information that will point you to a clear-cut solution. Detach yourself from your emotions so that you can use your critical eye with impartiality and clarity. The Queen of Swords likes to get straight to the point and uses tact to get there, preferring to connect on an intellectual level. Sensitive souls may receive her bluntness as cold and dub her the “Ice Queen.” It’s not that she doesn’t care, she just wants to be fair. Reversed Meaning There are multiple ways to calculate your Tarot birth cards based on your birthdate. Here are some ways you could do it: Learning the art of tarot can be challenging, but certainly not impossible. With patience, practice, and a willingness to learn, anyone can read tarot cards proficiently. Not to mention there are countless resources are available, including books, online courses, and workshops, to help beginners get started on their journey. We have a guide on how to do a tarot card reading here. Are tarot cards and oracle cards the same? Grace Duong is a visual designer and interdisciplinary artist who believes there is a strong connection between art and spirituality. She was always attracted to all things mystic, and as a creative person, was drawn to the unseen forces in our lives. Tarot has been around for centuries, and it certainly isn't going away anytime soon. More and more people are learning about the benefits of this ancient practice and regularly turning to the cards for answers, insight, and clarity -- or even just as a form of meditation.If the sum of the numbers is a two-digit number, add the two digits together and continue reducing it until it becomes a single digit number. This is how you use numerology calculations to get the result of your Tarot birth cards. Learning to read tarot cards can initially seem intimidating, but with practice and patience, anyone can become skilled as we all possess the intuition within us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment