276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Before We Were Strangers: A Love Story

£8.075£16.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've read and really enjoyed all of Renee Carlino's previous books. Before We Were Strangers is her best work yet! I loved everything about this book-the unique storyline, the writing style, the characters, the emotion. It is absolutely brilliant...one of my favorite books of the year! -- My Little Library Book Blog Once my grandmother told me I needed to find God and I said, “Why don’t you just tell me where to look and save me the trouble?” I was dead serious. Faith, destiny, all the shit you can’t see, but yet people are so willing to take the leap. Not me.” Jen wrote: "hello, renee! thank you so much for the friend request. imagine my surprise when i saw it a minute ago and, lo and behold, it was from you! Tears had poured from her eyes without any change in her facial expression. It’s pure pain and pure surrender when your soul cries without any fight from your body and that’s how I knew she was deeply affected.” Feel free to invite some friends to join our Round Table community!http://www.goodreads.com/group/invite_members/26989-goodreads-authors-readers

We met fifteen years ago, almost to the day, when I moved my stuff into the NYU dorm room next to yours at Senior House. T]his is an author to watch... This book was the perfect combination of a swoony romance filled with laughs, touching heartfelt moments, and even a few tears. Such an emotional read that gave me the warm and fuzzy feelings I was hoping for. A perfect summer romance that you will fall into headfirst and come out grinning from ear to ear, and possibly even wiping away a few tears. -- Lost in Literature Sometimes we need a reminder that love is worth fighting for. Before We Were Strangers is a beautiful, real, heartfelt reminder. -- Kim Holden, author of Gus and Bright Side You can’t re-create the first time you promise to love someone or the first time you feel loved by another. You cannot relive the sensation of fear, admiration, self-­consciousness, passion, and desire all mixed into one because it never happens twice. You chase it like the first high for the rest of your life. It doesn’t mean you can’t love another or move on; it just means that the one spontaneous moment, the split second that you took the leap, when your heart was racing and your mind was muddled with What ifs?—that moment—will never happen the same way again. It will never feel as intense as the first time. At least, that’s the way I remember it. That’s why my mother always said we memorialize our past. Everything seems better in a memory.” PDF / EPUB File Name: Before_we_were_strangers_-_Renee_Carlino.pdf, Before_we_were_strangers_-_Renee_Carlino.epubRenée grew up in California and lives in the San Diego area with her husband, two sons and their sweet pup John Snow Cash. From the USA TODAY bestselling author of Sweet Thing and Nowhere But Here comes a love story about a Craigslist missed connection post that gives two people a second chance at love fifteen years after they were separated in New York City.

Compelling and evocative. Matt and Grace's story will pull at your heartstrings while reminding you that true love can conquer the most difficult challenges. This is Renee Carlino's best, most poignant work to date. -- Vilma's Book Blog Blair wrote: "I completely fangirled when I saw the friend request, thank you so much! I love and respect your work so much and you're truly an inspiration. Thank you for being such an incredible author <3 I hop..." A dazzling and heartbreaking story of missed connections and the possibility of a second chance at love. Epic, emotional, and stunningly beautiful... It's easily my favorite book this year and one of my all-time favorites. -- Nestled in a Book Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide.Sarah wrote: "Thank you for the friend request! Your book was a pleasure to read, and a nice change of pace from most of the NA books I've been reading as of late. It was heartbreaking but oh so beautiful to rea..." I felt it for Grace before I even had a name for it. I might have said the word a million times, but it sounded different now that I meant it. When I thought about what we had, it didn’t matter that it was just friendship. I loved her.” This book is sweet, emotional, sad, heartbreaking, at times overwhelming, but most importantly it is an uplifting love story! ...I not only highly recommend this book, but can't wait to dive into other books by Renee. -- Three Girls & A Book Obsession With Renee Carlino's highly anticipated fifth release, I'd say she has finally found her writer's groove: she knows what's up and how to bring it... What sets Carlino and Before We Were Strangers apart from all the other romance novels, in this incredibly fast-moving market, is her ability to set the tone and bring the stage to life... No doubt, Before We Were Strangers will satisfy any voracious romance reader. This novel is writing at its best, and then some. -- Read This Hear That

Mesmerizing. Intoxicating. Heartbreaking. Before We Were Strangers was everything I love about reading. I was completely enthralled by Grace and Matt's story that I was unaware of everything that was going on around me... This story will stay with me forever... This is one I could reread every year. -- Eclectic Bookworms This is Renee Carlino's BEST. WORK. YET. This book broke my heart and built it up all over again and is complete and utter perfection. Just read it.... My words won't do it justice. This is most definitely one of my favorites of 2015 and a book that I will never ever forget <3. -- Shh Moms ReadingWisdom is not the same as information; it's something entirely different. It's often mistaken for good advice, but wisdom cannot be imparted to someone. Wisdom can only be earned.” I felt like I found a piece of my soul in this book. I've highlighted so many lines to use as a reference for daily inspiration. I was that moved. -- Kim Jones, author of Red Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including: Modern Good Reads connects readers with books, authors, & challenges. We want to chat, inform, & provide events & discussions, a home for readers and Modern Good Reads connects readers with books, authors, & challenges. We want to chat, inform, & provide events & discussions, a home for readers and authors alike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment