276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOL Surprise - Eau de Toilette 45th Anniversary - 30ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However the Arab perfumes are just so much better in performance , like literally the entire room will smell like you when you enter in a room , it lasts in clothes for days sometimes (depending on the perfume) the smell wouldn’t go off even after washing the clothes. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Has anybody noticed that cardamom is the one ingredient found in every men's fragrance that women consider sexy?

And I have smelled some of most hyped western perfumes that coast +150 dollars per bottle and honestly I have been let down by the performance of these perfumes.

A REAL good perfume will last long and have a good projection with 2 or 3 sprays however I’m not satisfied with the performance of any of the perfumes that I have bought ( poison girl edp, jadore, pure xs, la vie est belle ).

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. If you're a regular user, please take a break, explore our other interesting content, and come back later. I am by any means no expert on perfumes and have started to have real interest in them just in the last 2 years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment