276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seiko Men's Analog Automatic Watch with Stainless Steel Strap SRPG27K1

£120£240.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On average, a delivery to the EU will take between 3-5 working days and delivery to the rest of the world will take 5-7 working days. Please fill in the form below (or phone 01244 621704), stating the offer price. Our opening times are Monday to Saturday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. It’s not often that a watch you’ve owned and loved for years gets a facelift with a brand new model. This insurance is optional and will meet the demands and needs of a UK resident requiring insurance for jewellery or watches in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man plus up to 30 consecutive days elsewhere in the world any one trip. The brushed finish runs uniformly throughout the entirety of the case, including the bezel, and even throughout the sides. Understanding that the SRPH29 is a pilot watch, and therefore a tool watch in nature, is key to understanding this type of finish. A pilot wouldn’t want a polished watch that creates all sorts of glares and potentially blinding reflections while piloting an aircraft. But let’s be honest, how many of us are actually going to use a pilot watch for its intended purpose?

I've seen most of the models in shop weeks ago, guess they're selling here 1st as they're probably cased here in MalaysiaIn the unlikely event that you may wish to make a complaint, this should be directed to T H March. The complaints procedure is detailed in your insurance documentation.

Seiko has just released a lineup of new field-inspired models from the recently refreshed and growing Seiko 5 Sports lineup. Last year, we saw the Seiko 5 dive watches get a refresh with over 30+ new models, and just a few months later were followed by similar “DressKX” variants that replaced the dive bezel with a more subdued polished bezel. It features a satin finish more true to traditional pilot watches, and maybe most importantly, housed inside is a Hamilton Calibre H-50 movement with an extremely impressive 80-hour power reserve. all of the models look great when facing u straight as the dials/colours all look uniform but at certain angles, i think the colours of markers etc all deviate a bit too much for my liking, if it makes any sense to u, except for this model below When purchasing a watch which has a metal bracelet with adjustable links, we will gladly adjust the watch bracelet to fit your wrist before sending the watch to you - free of charge!

I’d love to see – and was hoping this was it – Seiko come out with a fuller size pilot, like this SRPH setup in an SNZG case.

Warranty: 1 Year International Warranty. Refer to Warranty section for more information. Guaranteed 100% genuine and brand new.

This looks like a perfect successor to the SNKs and SNZGs. I hope it's not too big though like the snzgs. I hope this Seiko 5 Sports SRPH29 review was helpful in determining if this is the right watch for you. The SRPH29 is an affordable and good-looking pilot watch designed to appeal to almost anybody and everybody. Next time, Seiko, let’s see a version with a satin case finish, and a white handset more true to the original Seiko 5 SNK809. When that time comes, I’ll be the first to add one to my collection and call it my own. The recently released Seiko 5 Sports field watches (Seiko 5 SRPGXX) feature an obviously slightly distinct design from the SRPH’s pilot watches.

The dial is a dark olive/forest green that has slight hues of a lighter, almost dull lime-green, under direct sunlight. This is a color shift I was not expecting, although it is not unappealing, and makes the watch dynamic in different lighting conditions. Elegant but sturdy feel and look, with a very clear dial. It was a present for my father and he says it runs fast by about 30 secs every couple of days which I don't know whether it's normal. Fast and efficient processing and delivery. Item arrived in excellent condition. The price was very competitive. I would use again.Watch sizing can only be generally carried out on watches with metal bracelets, steel, titanium, gold, etc. Complimenting the new, larger watch dimensions, are a new, beefier handset. Unfortunately, they look a bit disproportionate and maybe could have been a bit longer to fill out the larger dial better. I also would have preferred if Seiko kept them painted all-white as they did on the SNK809. This is but a mere personal preference and neither a pro nor a con.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment