276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus Baby Car Seat Group 0+, ISOFIX Car Seat, i-Size, 0-12 m, 0-13 kg, 45-75 cm, Nomad Black

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BeSafe iZi Go Modular i-Size is a Group 0+ infant seat for babies up to the age of 12-15 months or 75cm tall. It’s designed to be easy to carry, which is a godsend if your lifestyle involves getting a baby from A to B in a car. With an ergonomic handle that’s comfy on the hip and at a light weight of 3.7kg, the infant seat is very easy to carry. The innovative egg shape also makes it easy to lift in and out of the car – something that cannot be underestimated.

However, with the 2wayfix base being discontinued and the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus car seat being a few years old, with newer and more competitive products on the market - it begs the question, would this car seat still stand as well in the current market? FAQs Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus base compatibility? Mother&Baby Tester, Angela, said:"I absolutely adore this car seat for many reasons, not least because it is so beautiful! The seat is used in conjunction with the 2way family base and is compliant with the new isize regulations. The base can be used with this seat and then again with the next stage up. The base comes with isofix fittings or the seat can be strapped into the car using the seat belt."Tape measure included: Measure was included to help you determine whether your child fits the car seats' measurements. Birth to 4 years+ option: You can upgrade the car seat as baby grows to adapt until up to four years old. The Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus Car Seat utilises state-of-the-art safety features and is fully compliant with i-Size (R129) car seat legislation .

The Sirona S features a simple 360-degree rotating mechanism, which makes it easy to switch between rear-facing and boarding position. The seat also offers five reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward-facing. This can all be operated with one hand, which can come be incredibly useful. Mother&Baby Tester, Sarah said:"It has a number of well thought-out features to make life easier and I was proud to be seen with the car seat which I think looks delightful. You have the option of both ISOFIX and seatbelt fix so it is versatile and easy to transfer from car to car if needed to without the need to remove the ISOFIX. This product oozes style and quality and is a wonderful step up from my previous Maxi-Cosi Cabrofix car seat." How does the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus & 2wayfix base compare to rival products?Now on its second generation, the Cloud can now also be placed in a semi-reclined position while in the car. This new feature allows greater comfort for the child without compromising on safety while on the road. I am on my second one of these for my youngest as the handle snapped! Before I have used the cabriofix but thought I would try this one as it was the latest one. Another reviewer said: "Great seat, unfortunately, doesn't fit the family fix base which wasn't easy to see, for family fix base you need a pebble, not a pebble plus." Price This seat is much heavier than the others I presume this is where it’s more sturdy and ‘robust’ (except the handle!) and often I find myself using both hands to carry it! There's a reason that the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus is one of the most popular infant carriers available. Not only does it comply with one of the safest regulations available in the form of i-Size, but it looks good and is so simple to use. It's also offers great comfort for the child with soft, padded sides.

Audible and visual indicators on the base confirm correct fit and minimise the risk of wrong installation. Mother&Baby Tester, Eleanor, said:"I’d definitely recommend the Pebble Plus to fellow mums. The seat comes with a great, comfy insert for a newborn, giving you the reassurance that they are nice and snug and safe. The cushion also looks like it would give great head support compared to other car seats." Final thoughts However, this will depend on whether your local recycling centre has facilities to separate hard or rigid plastics from other materials. It's worth calling the local recycling tip to see if it offers this service, otherwise it may have to go into landfill. The seat fits in the car well but you do have to buy the isofix base separately. This coats about the same as the seat but it makes it so easy to put in and out of the car and you know it is in securely because of the green/ red light system.The FamilyFix 360 base has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Pebble 360 car seat to be easily rotated using only one hand. Other safety features include the tried and tested Linear Side-impact Protection System, as well as a flexible shell it reduces impact forces by up to 25-percent, channelling them away from your child. Don’t worry if your car doesn’t allow for ISOFIX installation. Our belted car seats are just as easy to use. Simply follow the instructions in the included manual and you and your little one are ready to go!

We have used the carrier with an isofix base but it can also be strapped in using a seatbelt. We had to do this once when the isofix jammed and broke, I still felt the seat was very secure and strapped in easily. The popular car seat is Isofix compatible and can be used with a 2wayFix base (sold separately). Like all newborn seats, this one is designed to be rear-facing, but also features a high tech impact-absorbing side protection system at the top side wings to provide extra comfort and extra support in the unlikely but terrifying event of a side-impact collision. There’s also a comfortable baby-hugger inlay for a tailored fit and a removable machine washable cover, which as all parents know, is important.As well as testing the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus & 2wayfix base, we at Mother & Baby have taken a look at other existing models from Maxi-Cosi to see how they compare to this model of car seat with a base system. Read our full review of each of the car seats below. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 with FamilyFix 360 Base

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment