276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum, 90 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Donatella Versace (Versace’s creative director) was the inspiration behind this fragrance, though the actual perfumer was Alberto Morillas. Donatella got inspiration from her favorite blooms; delicate peonies, sweet magnolias, and lotus flowers.

But the reason why it's so cheap is that it is only going to last for a couple of hours. It doesn't have much sillage. This is a fragrance that is suitable for concise periods. But if you like to reapply your perfumes and do touch-ups now and then, this is the best option for you to consider. Speaking of love, I think this is a very romantic and innocent scent. It’s perfect for a first date or an afternoon out with your significant other. However, I wouldn’t suggest this as a winter fragrance as you’ll find that it has a hard time projecting. As a summer signature for a youthful, fun-loving girl that loves all things pretty, this makes a great choice. This youthful scent projects more strongly and lasts longer than Bright Crystal—sometimes even going up to 12 hours. On average, you can expect 9-12 hours of solid wear, weather permitting. Experience the essence of Bright Crystal fragrance with this more extreme and enhanced interpretation of one of the most beloved jewel fragrances in the world. Versace Bright Crystal is soft, inoffensive, light, and stays close to the skin. It won’t replace itself with oxygen in elevators and nobody will complain about your scent being the source of their discomfort. Get strong data with revolutionizing industry 4.0 way companies manufacture. Versace Bright Crystal AbsoluBright Crystal’s opening is bright, juicy, intensely fruity, and somewhat tart. The top features fruity pomegranate and citrus yuzu accords underlain by peony, fresh magnolias, and lotus floral accents.

This perfume has moderate sillage and will last around 3 to 4 hours. If you want to make it last longer, apply it to the warmer areas of your body. These regions have veins closer to your skin. And with body heat, these tones activate much faster. In other words, your dupe will perform much closer to the original one, and you will be able to derive better value from it. Another thing I often find with flankers is that they usually have a surprisingly different blend of notes. But that cannot be said for Bright Crystal Absolu. It has the exact same composition as the original apart from the addition of raspberry at the heart and the ice notes have been replaced with water notes. Everything else remains the same. Bright Crystal Absolu remains a fun-loving youthful scent that is superbly easy to wear. This time around, it projects much more heavily and lasts longer on the skin. According to some users, when sprayed on clothing, it increases longevity. Is that a downside? Most likely not. Although these French names sound confusing and you are tempted to pronounce parfum with a rolling rrr, you should know that the difference is rather simple:We all know body sprays are not a match for perfumes when it comes to performance. Perfumes tend to outlast these body sprays and have better sillage. It is a top choice for a variety of occasions. It has all the potential to be your signature scent. You can confidently use it in the office or at home. You can run errands in it or go shopping. But we strongly suggest this is a perfume ideally suited for wearing outdoors. Oil Perfumery Impression of Versace Bright Crystal Use this Versace Bright Crystal dupe with skin moisturizing capabilities. And just like that, the debate was born: Is there any difference between the two? Head to Head: Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Vs Bright Crystal – Comparison Being a milder scent, this perfume is not very irritating to sensitive noses. It means that it won’t give you any headaches at all. You can even directly smell the fragrance from the bottle without nose-blinding yourself for an hour or so.

This dupe follows the same pattern and opens up with aquatic accord, yuzu, and pomegranate. It will give you a nice refreshing fruity vibe as soon as you spray it onto your skin. Cool and refreshing icy accords tone down the zesty opening while the heart welcomes tasty raspberry, sweet magnolia, and fragrant peony accents alongside the light, aqueous lotus. The fragrance wraps up with warm notes of amber, musk, and Acajou wood. In 2013 Alberto Morillas gave Bright Crystal a sultry twist with delectable raspberry for a truly captivating and more intense flanker called Bright Crystal Absolu. Some were in love, some were amazed, and many were left in wonder. Did he just outdo himself? Well, Oil Perfumery has just bought a solution for this problem. The company uses oil extracts that don’t have parabens, phthalates, alcohol, or other toxins that are harmful to sensitive skin types. When I was given the chance to try Versace Bright Crystal Absolu, I couldn’t say no. I am a huge fan of the original Bright Crystal fragrance, so I was curious to see how the Absolu version would compare.

So, which is the best Versace Bright Crystal fragrance? The answer to this query depends on what you are looking for and what you prefer. Bright Crystal is a much more floral-dominated scent, whereas Bright Crystal Absolu shows off the fruity side of the fragrance much more. Which of these you prefer will be a very personal choice, but for me, I like the floral hit I get when I spray Bright Crystal. However, it still retains much of its character. Bright Crystal Absolu is still a very girly, fresh, and vibrant perfume, but there’s more of a fruity hit this time. However, it still retains much of its character. In the past, I’ve often found that intense versions of fragrances tend to be a little more mature than their younger brothers and sisters, but this isn’t the case here. This is a bit tough to achieve, but there are a few good attempts. And we have asked them based on their performance. Some of these perfumes are similar to the Versace Bright Crystal, only lagging in sillage or longevity.

If you have sensitive skin, you can't go for the original perfumes because they have various chemicals. These chemicals can cause irritations in your skin if you have to deal with various allergies. This adoringly bright and sensually alluring fragrance is in consonance with Versace glamour; possessing a timeless, feminine and seductive power in a more extreme concentration. Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. If you’re looking for an in-your-face fragrance that will stand out in a crowd, there’s very little point in buying Bright Crystal. It does project nicely but it’s very soft and delicate. For me, I’d wear this to work or for an afternoon out shopping with the girls.

Last comments

Nevertheless, this fragrance is slightly more lively than Bright Crystal by Versace. The Bright Crystal is more tightly blended in all its tones, and you will see a shift between the different layers of the perfume. While the original Bright Crystal is petal powered and wins you over with the combo of florals drenched in fruity juices, Bright Crystal Absolu will have you and hold you in its grip thanks to the raspberry note. The infusion of raspberry is zappy and utterly sultry, more playful and youthful than its predecessor. Fragrance Longevity: Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Vs Bright Crystal It’s important to note that perfume choice is highly personal, so there’s no wrong choice. Your tastes, lifestyle, climate, and mood all dictate the kind of scent you choose. Bright Crystal and Bright Crystal Absolute are both masterpieces. They can be worn anywhere, anytime, anyplace, but they are mostly worn for your own pleasure. Bright Crystal is luminous and effervescent. Light and sophisticated. A spritz of this scent is like a sip of pink champagne on a steamy summer night, fizzy and intoxicating. With its fruity and floral blend, Bright Crystal is a perfect choice for those special occasions when you want to feel extra. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment