276°
Posted 20 hours ago

200-inch Large Projector Screen 16:9 Hanging Projection Screen Movie Screen Washable Fold-able Anti-crease for Office Conference Presentation Theater Party

£26.995£53.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then I started looking at a projector to go with this but it seems that I would need a projector with around 7000 lumens to get a good image out of this screen (based on my cursory research so I may be off here). It seems that the average home theater projectors top at 4000 lumens or so. Note: Items in pounds measured with old style medical scale. Likely accurate to within 0.5 pounds, and possibly within 0.25 pounds Alternatively, if you need a projector screen for business presentations, not just TV games and movies, then the 4:3 aspect ratio gives you the flexibility you need to cover meeting rooms and offices. How big a projector screen do you have space for?

We did experience a minor focus issue at the bottom right hand of the screen, but it wasn’t a dealbreaker. We also noticed that it always starts on its home screen, but this can be resolved by removing the Google module or switching to your preferred HDMI output.

Get help with your project

The HT2060 has a brightness of 2,300 ANSI lumens and a dynamic contrast of 500,000:1, which make visuals crisp and colors remarkably vibrant, a characteristic highly appreciated by users upgrading from older models. The Full HD resolution and the 10-bit color processing create stunning images, whether you’re watching a movie or presenting a report. year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G– Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations After examining the OMS145H2PLUS in person, I'm not convinced the Draper or Da-Lite will be much better built. I have not had an opportunity to compare the Draper, and Da-lite models in person. The 1.25" aluminum square tubing of the OMS145H2PLUS is the same outer dimension as the tubing of the similar Draper screen.

Equipped with proprietary 4K PRO-UHD technology and an impressive 35,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, this projector delivers outstanding visuals with remarkably vivid colors. The 3-chip 3LCD technology ensures color accuracy, displaying 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame, which we found quite outstanding. HDR10 and a smooth 1080p at 120 Hz refresh rate offer a truly immersive gaming experience, especially with input lag times under 20 ms, which is quite satisfying for even the most demanding gamers. The projector’s throw distance allows for flexible installation, a feature we utilized to position it over 15 feet away from our screen. Despite its relatively loud fan noise, it was easily drowned by our surround sound system. In conclusion, the Optoma GT1090HDRx has commendable merits but falls short in areas that might be essential for certain users. Therefore, our recommendation is to thoroughly understand its features and limitations before deciding if this projector suits your particular needs.Our team had the pleasure of testing the Optoma UHD35x, a truly immersive 4K UHD projector. Right out of the box, the UHD35x’s stylish design was striking, promising a blend of performance and aesthetics. During setup, we appreciated its two HDMI 2.0 ports, offering versatile connection options.

Assuming I am indeed missing something, what would you recommend as a good projector at a reasonable price (anything up to 5k is fair game)? It would be great if I could also use the sae screen to play games without a unreasonable lag. What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with. Minimal parts. Everything you need - but just what you need too. Basically 4 main parts (frame, 2 legs, screen and four easy tune screw handles (plus tie down rope and stakes)I don't know why people even bother putting speakers in to those things. Any soundbar with a separate sub would be better no to mention a proper reciewer The Weton WiFi Mini projector is a handy device to have if you are trying to look at the big picture when you're in the outdoors. The WiFi mini projector has all of the features that you need for a great outdoor experience, and a small screen that's perfect for showing off your favorite memories. If you are looking for the best projector for a 200-inch screen, then this is one of the best models out there. One of the most distinguishing features was the low input lag of 4.2ms, coupled with a 240Hz refresh rate. We hosted a gaming night and were astounded by the seamless, ultra-responsive gameplay. It’s no exaggeration to say that the enhanced gaming mode gave us a competitive edge, truly transforming the gaming experience. Welcome to our comprehensive buying guide, where we explore the world of projectors for larger-than-life, 200-inch screen experiences. If you’re an avid home theater enthusiast or planning to create a cinematic ambiance in your home or office, choosing the right projector is crucial. The projector must offer high-quality images that do justice to the scale of your 200-inch screen. Only the Elite Yard Master Plus models have the height range to reach table height as required in a meeting or conference setting. The standard Yard Master models don't go high enough.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment