276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI E5577 White 4G Low-cost Travel Wi-Fi, Super-Fast Portable Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot – Long-lasting Battery

£379.995£759.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now if (like the last time we stayed here) I wasn’t able to get Vodafone coverage, then I would be really pleased with the results I got from my new MiFi setup. But to be honest, my mobile phone has worked better and is more than adequate for getting online.

If your mobile provider doesn’t offer coverage then you could always swap the sim in your phone for another provider who does offer coverage, but I guess not many people will want to do this. So using a MiFi device like the Huawei E5577C will make it simpler to swap sim cards. Like me, you could buy an EE PAYG data sim (EE currently offer the best UK 4G coverage) or find out who offers the best coverage in the area you’re staying in, and buy that mobile provider’s data sim. Easy setup - insert SIM (full size SIM only) and battery. Plug-in to computer with supplied USB lead to charge battery and switch on using the button on the front. It may take a minute or two to connect to the mobile phone network. Then you can watch it (lcd display on front of unit) working its way up the spectrum - 2G, 3G and then 4G (if available in your location).

The Huawei E5577 supplies up to 10 devices simultaneously via WLAN with an Internet connection. Extra one unit can also be connected via USB, so the router can also be used on computers without a WLAN. The E5577C will support both 2.4 GHz wireless and the area around 5 GHz. However, the latest wireless standard AC is not integrated with Huawei E5577C. An interesting feature is a wireless repeater, referred to as Huawei WiFi Extender or WiFi Offload. Thus, the E5577C use an existing Internet connection via WLAN as access. Located on the front of the device is a small display screen (approx 33mm x 33mm) and also the power on button.

A directional antenna only receives the signal from the direction it’s coming from. Whereas an omni-directional antenna receives the signal from every direction (360 degrees). So if you’re using a directional antenna you would need to know which direction the signal is coming from ( this smartphone app does exactly that). You then point the antenna in that direction. Directional antennas work best if you have a clear (unobstructed) line of sight of the mast. The Huawei E5577C is a portable router designed for wireless internet connection on-the-go. It is equipped with a SIM card slot, allowing users to access the internet using their mobile data plan. However, it does not support compatibility with 3G/4G USB modems. You can connect to the router interface by wireless. Allows you display usage stats, and even send SMS texts. Add a micro SD card for shared disc storage. Wer den Router für Unterwegs nutzen möchten im Boot oder so ist damit gut aufgestellt auch das Einstellen des Roumings im Ausland klappte ganz gut.I’m pretty sure that the initial disappointing results using the MiFi setup are down EE coverage rather than the equipment itself. It’s still early days testing the MiFi gear, as the holiday progresses I’ll have more opportunities to test the equipment more thoroughly. After a lot of research, I’ve now got a much better understanding of the problem. This has led me to what I believe is the ideal solution for us and our issue. I know that we can’t be the only ones who have a problem getting internet in a campervan, so I’ve decided to share what I’ve learned.

straight away the signal went from 3G to a 2 bar 4G signal. I tried repositioning the antenna several times but couldn’t improve upon the 2 bar 4G signal. Over the last three weeks, I’ve had the perfect opportunity to thoroughly test the mobile 4G MiFi equipment and can now share my findings on getting WiFi in a campervan. This is what I’ve found: Otherwise, as long as you have “Wi-Fi” voice calls enabled on your phone, you should be able to make & receive calls on your US phone number and not have roaming charges. In fact, keep your phone on airplane mode to make sure.In terms of design, the Huawei E5577C has a sleek and minimalist appearance. It is constructed with durable materials, ensuring longevity and product reliability. To be honest, at first I did find all the talk of directional, omni-directional, gain, MiMo, etc. a bit confusing. But I think I’ve finally got my head around it… Directional antenna:

If you’re unsure or want suggestions to how to get Wi-Fi solutions for your motorhome then read our other article on that here. Hardware and setup Maximum size for each attachment is 10MB (rar, jpg, zip, pdf, war, txt, docx, doc, png, mp3, mp4, xls, xlsx, gif, jpeg are supported). For those who need to upload content, for examples photos, posting to faceboook or YouTube then the device has an upload speed of 50Mbps, again ample speeds for your usual workloads. Battery life Once logged in you’re then presented with 3 steps to complete. Following these steps will help make the Huawei E5577C more secure. Step 1. Configure WLAN (wireless local area network) Settings Additionally, the Huawei E5577Cs-321 supports the connection of multiple devices, allowing users to share their internet connection with family, friends, or colleagues. It is also compatible with a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops.The battery can provide up to 6 hours operating time per the manufacturer instructions. If necessary, the battery can always be replaced, a great advantage to other mobile hotspots with a fixed battery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment