276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garrett ACE 400i Metal Detector

£301.25£602.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A powerful performer at a bargain price. The ACE 300i has more modes than an ACE 200i and enhanced features to help find more treasure. Using several identification methods, this machine is capable of telling you where the item falls within the conductivity spectrum. The Digital Target ID system provides that information as a number between 0 and 99. You’re not getting a standard circular search coil with the ACE 400. Instead, it’s equipped with a DD search coil that measures about 8.5 inches wide and 11 inches long. Dubbed the “PROformance Coil,” this unique component enhanced performance tenfold.

I turned on the Ace 400i and then away I went- no fiddly complicated settings which would suit a newcomer who wanted a high spec 10Khz machine with a frequency range to provide better sensitivity to low and medium conductivity targets, such as gold and lead. This is a great machine for the majority of soils. You can use it on dry sand but it won’t like saltwater, wet sand and highly mineralized soils.Garrett ACE 400i Metal Detector with volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones, ACE control box cover, 8.5" x 11" coil cover.

PinPointing, again not something that the ace 150 included and in my eyes an absolute god send and time saver!New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference, which is a brand new feature not before seen on the Garrett Ace 150 or 250. El nivel de frecuencia, que llega hasta los 10 kHz, mejora sustancialmente los modelos precedentes de la misma serie. Esto se traduce en un nivel de transmisión y recepción muy elevado, de 10 000 veces por minuto. Cabe la posibilidad de ajustar este nivel de frecuencia, si no se considera necesario un nivel de transmisión y recepción tan elevado. Giving you a much more accurate indication of what the target is compared to its Ace predecessors. In my opinion, this is a god send and is easy as accurate as detectors 2 x the cost. The metal detector can be powered by simply pressing the Power button for one second and then releasing it. The 400i is the flagship of the line up, featuring the Iron Audio feature made popular on the company's AT Pro and AT Gold detectors, allowing you to hear the discriminated iron.

Operating at 10kHz frequency you will be provided with better sensitivity to low and medium conductivity targets such as gold and lead. With the400idetectorsFrequency Adjust feature you can easily toggle between slight frequency shifts to help eliminate interference from other detectors or sources of power. Despite its affordable price tag, the ACE 400 does very well across the board in terms of performance. It has some unique features that are typically reserved for more expensive models. 1. Adjustable Operating Frequency Read this article https://metalpursuits.com/beach-detectors/ with the list of the best metal detectors for saltwater and beachcombing. The Garrett Ace 400i metal detector features a slightly more advanced range of features than the 300 and Garrett Ace 300i models. While it might be a little overwhelming for beginners to metal detecting with some practice you’re sure be impressed with the wide ranging capabilities of this versatile and powerful machine. An 1891 Victorian penny, A blank coin of some description and a 2011 one pence piece coming up as iron. The rest of the items were experimental digs to try out the capabilities of the Ace 400i.

Light weight, powerful, entry-level detector that's easy to learn. Simple One-Touch operation; turn on and begin hunting!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment