276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cinnamon Toast Crunch (345g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Homemade Vegan Cinnamon Toast Crunch thats easy to make and perfectly crispy and sweet! A healthier take on everyones favourite cereal, this version is made with only 5 ingredients and is gluten free and oil free.

Cinnamon toast crunch Nutrition Facts - Eat This Much Cinnamon toast crunch Nutrition Facts - Eat This Much

How much Vitamin D2 is in Cinnamon toast crunch? Amount of Vitamin D2 in Cinnamon toast crunch: Vitamin D2 Vanilla extract: Never underestimate the importance of vanilla in a recipe. It brings out the flavor of the marshmallows and vanilla and cinnamon are a match made in heaven. Made these yesterday and love them! Just the right crunch and texture, and delicious. I left out the coating as the plain squares were just the right sweetness for me. I couldn’t believe how great they taste with plain almond milk. My squares are not as precise as yours, in fact they are “no two alike” type pieces, but yummy just the same & less time consuming..lol. Thank you for a great recipe! ReplyHow much Glutamic acid is in Cinnamon toast crunch? Amount of Glutamic acid in Cinnamon toast crunch: Glutamic acid I feel like you’ve probably caught onto my apple pie bar excitement by this point, but I thought I would provide you with a few more reasons on why I love this recipe: Cream butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. You can use a hand mixer if you like but I chose to use my stand mixer with paddle attachment. Hughlett, Mike (24 February 2013). "Not so Cheerio" (Newspapers.com). The Modesto Bee. Modesto, California. p.D5. So why not make some at home? It's simple, easy, fun and just as good (if not better!!) than the boxed stuff. Ingredients for Vegan Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Asda Groceries Asda Groceries

Sorry, not much you can do:) Add preservatives, but then they would be like the grocery store cereal. xx

There was a lot of inspiration from different places for this recipe, so let me walk you through it all. Years ago I made myself a birthday cake using this cereal as a base, so I knew I could bake with it. But, to turn it into a cookie? I wasn’t sure anyone had tried that.

The Untold Truth Of Cinnamon Toast Crunch - Mashed The Untold Truth Of Cinnamon Toast Crunch - Mashed

Sprinkle the pecans across the peach pie filling until evenly distributed. Add more pecans if desired. How much Vitamin D IU is in Cinnamon toast crunch? Amount of Vitamin D IU in Cinnamon toast crunch: Vitamin D IU We are no strangers to making recipes using cinnamon toast crunch cereal- our Nacho Cupcakes are still pretty legendary around here, but this cold drink really hits the spot. So you guys might be asking, what does this version of homemade vegan cinnamon toast crunch taste like?

More Dessert Recipes

Form Disks of Dough: Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and flatten those into disks. Cover them with cling wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes. Make the Filling Add almond flour, cinnamon, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Add sweetener, melted butter, and egg. Keeping the cinnamon sugar on the cereal: I've tested 4 different batches where I brushed nothing, water, aquafaba and maple syrup on the dough before adding the cinnamon sugar and aquafaba did the best at keeping the cinnamon sugar on the dough even when swimming in milk. If you don't have aquafaba, use maple syrup or water-- they still get the job done.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment