276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happy Birthday to a Special Lady Greeting Card - Attractive Eye-catching Modern Floral - Pink Magnolia - Black Background with Pink Script - Blank inside - Botanical Watercolour

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You grow older, finer, more intelligent and a woman I would love to get to know more. Enjoy your birthday beautiful. It’s your day! Happy birthday to my favorite human being! Your kindness, generosity, and love have touched so many lives, including mine. You are an incredible friend and an amazing person, and I am honored to call you my friend. May this year be filled with joy, laughter, and all the blessings you deserve. Happy birthday to my sweet and caring friend! Your love and support have seen me through my darkest days, and your unwavering friendship has brought me so much joy and happiness. I am blessed to have you in my life and grateful for your presence in my journey. May this year be filled with love, laughter, and everything your heart desires. Cheers to another year of wrinkles and gray hair! Just kidding, you look as young and beautiful as ever! 😘👵💄

On your special day dear, I want to say thank you to be my special friend. Now I am feeling a little shy to ask you that ‘will you be my companion for the rest of my life’. Here’s to the person who’s always ready for an adventure! May your birthday be filled with lots of surfing, sun, and good vibes! 🤙🌞🎂 To my dearest friend, happy birthday! Your beauty, both inside and out, is something that I cherish and admire every day. Your intelligence, strength, and kind heart make you an incredible person and a true friend. May your birthday be filled with love, laughter, and all the things that make you happy. Funny Birthday Wishes for Female Friend Here’s to the girl who’s always full of energy and fun! May your birthday be as lively and exciting as you are, with lots of adventures and good times! 😜🎉🎶Happy Birthday to the person who’s always creating special moments! May your day be filled with lots of creativity, inspiration, and all the things that make you feel proud of yourself! 🎨🌟🎉 Happy birthday to my partner in crime! Another year older, but let’s not forget that age is just a number. You can still act like a kid, right? Let’s have some cake, blow out some candles, and pretend we’re not getting any older. Happy Birthday to the cutest person ever! May your day be filled with cuddles, love, and all the things that make you smile! 🥰🎉🎈 Happy birthday, my dear friend! Another year has come and gone, but don’t worry – you’re still as fabulous as ever. Let’s celebrate with some cake, some drinks, and maybe a few more selfies. After all, if you can’t be fabulous on your birthday, when can you be?

Each birthday I get to celebrate you is a blessing. Enjoy each day that comes and may each birthday give you more reasons to live. My dear friend, as you celebrate your 60th birthday, I want to wish you a year filled with love, joy, and peace. You are an amazing person who has touched so many lives with your kindness, wisdom, and grace. May this year be a time for you to reflect on all your achievements, to cherish the memories of the past, and to embrace the opportunities of the future.For my special friend on her special day: may you have many more blessings than you’ve ever wished for…

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment