276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OXBALLS Squeeze Ball Stretcher, Black

£8.36£16.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So we kept going, with me stroking his cock; but he was super-aroused, thought the ring added an awesome pressure—and said he was about to start coming a couple minutes in. So I found a new friend this year who Balls-T is spot-on-sized for, being that he doesn’t have a massive dangling scrotum (like my partner who first was interested in this ball-stretcher in 2019).

Oxballs Balls-T Stretcher Review • Phallophile Reviews Oxballs Balls-T Stretcher Review • Phallophile Reviews

The silicone design is easy to put on but the effects are huge, giving you a truly unique sensation.

Some people take ball-play even further, such as by using kinky “ball-crushers” for sadomasochistic play (ouch! They’re too often associated with extreme play, but these soft ones are far from that and are just like another added pleasure… they’re even better than cockrings. Measure your around the top of your testicles, with your balls hanging comfortably below, and find a stretcher that is that size. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast.

Ball stretching - how to work out size. - The Freeballers Forum Ball stretching - how to work out size. - The Freeballers Forum

The Sport Fucker Switch Hittercan can be used in one of two ways: with the thicker ring either stretching your balls or gripping your cock. The thick band already provides a decent amount of stretch, but add 6 oz of weight to that and you are getting some serious stretching!

What it is:The design rating takes into account the shape of the toy in both a visual and ergonomic perspective. Instead, simply stretch the Balls-T wide, with one hand on its right and left sides; then approach the testicles from either the bottom or the top of their sack, and slide the ring over till its resting on the opposite side. If you like the idea of a cock ring that goes around your balls as well, but worried about finding the right fit, maybe you'd prefer an entirely adjustable toy. But I didn’t think it was right for him to orgasm so quickly, so I pulled my hand away; and he leaked just a little, instead of really cumming. Some users—including my partner, when we tested this toy—have reported being able to have "ballgasms," i.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment