276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fantasy Friends for Nintendo Switch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Explore the plaza, add decorations, get new magical sea creatures, buy them new clothes or even cooler toys to play with, and decorate the plaza with incredible fun items!

If you were wondering about features, yes, Fantasy Friends – Under the Sea has the same features as the old one! – From a cute dogfish to a surprising frog, discover 12 incredible aquatic creatures you will love to cuddle and play with. Each animal needs a specific food you will have to produce. As soon as they hatch, all of them will need your attention. You start with some basic creatures, which will evolve into more complicated sea-critters, which my daughter all called dog and cat (even though they were clearly not). Despite my gaming roots, playing and writing about video games every single day, I don’t want my kids on the screen every five minutes. Already she asks for Fantasy Friendsor Astro’s Playroomdaily, and that’s not an option. World (interactive) map. Source: Nintendo Unlimited free transfers can also be made between Sat 12 Nov 13:30 and Mon 26 Dec 13:30 when the Premier League season has been adjusted to accommodate the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. And remember, how early you register can influence your chance of winning your mini-leagues, as well as prizes. Four chips The animals – whatever hybrids they may be (bunnies with mermaid tails are common), aren’t judgemental and will love any cynic who gives them the attention. They’re pretty demanding, though, and you may find that maxing out their stats, you go to another animal for a couple of minutes, return to – let’s say… Mike, and he’s filthy as can be and wants another cookie.Once again, we’ll set out to make some new friends, this time in a vibrant, coral-filled environment. Our guide is Aurea, the mermaid, but those familiar with the first game will know their way around the controls, giving birth to the animals (all from Easter eggs), naming them, feeding them, dressing them up, and of course, playing with them too. Oh, and hygiene. That’s super important. Fantasy Friends Under The SeaSwitch Review Ever keen to take new talent under my wing, my daughter (the same one from the first Fantasy Friendsreview) was the chief appraiser of the game but didn’t (couldn’t) want to write a review. Once again, I make no hesitation in saying this was solely for my her, still four, and that’s the market you should be looking at. Unless you genuinely want Sebastian as your bestie. Fantasy Friends – Under the Sea takes place in a gorgeous fantasy ocean where anything is possible, or at least that’s what they promise… With the help of Aurea, the magic mermaid (instead of fairy), you will care for twelve adorable new pet friends! Take care of them and make sure you give them all the love they need. If you do, your pets will grow up and play with you!

At other times you are limited to 20 transfers in any single Gameweek. This rule does not apply when playing a Wildcard or a Free Hit Chip.It’s essentially a Tamagotchi-type game which would work equally well on mobile too with its touch-like commands. The purpose of the game is to build a world of pets/friends, with ice cream trees and glittering streams – it’s everything a little girl could want, and more so that I could return to Bloodborne. Again. Fantasy FriendsSwitch Review In the animated series, Sunny Madison is the creator of the Fantasy Friends as they are the characters in her animated show, Hi Hi Kawaii. Fantasy Friends takes place in a gorgeous fantasy forest where anything is possible! With the help of Aurea, the magic fairy, you will care for 12 adorable new pet friends! Take care of them and make sure you give them all the love they need. If you do, your pets will grow up and play with you! Each animal needs a specific food you'll have to produce. They each live in their own house and have an original game that they like best. Have fun while getting to know them all!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment