276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PedalDish Pedaldish One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pedaldish comes with a deep bowl inside which is ideal for serving larger quantities of food, and a raised, shallow bowl suitable for a single meal How much wasted pet food do you throw Away Each week – PedalDish keeps food covered after serving, stopping flies and airborne microbes reaching your pets food, which helps keep biscuits crunchy or meat moist. The lid opens when a pet steps onto the ramp and closes as they move away; No electronics, sensors or motors and best of all, no batteries to replace. Some pets will take to PedalDish immediately, if you have a more nervous pet, PedalDish comes with a training Wedge which you can use to hold the lid fully or half open as your pet gets use to coming and going for food. Product Features

Pedaldish Food Bowl | Free UK Delivery - PetPlanet Petvictus Pedaldish Food Bowl | Free UK Delivery - PetPlanet

Remove all content restrictions with a membership account. First-year special offer pricing. Cancel any time. Every summer, I camp out in the woods by a beach. It was there, in 2007, I created the world’s first self-heating camping bath. Two large pails of water placed above six candles and a four-foot storage container with bubble bath nearby. The cat lunchbox, which opens when the cats weight hits the pedal

Required Cookies & Technologies

I believe everyone has one brilliant product or idea in their mind and whilst Pedaldish is something I am really proud of, I think my best is yet to come." Unlike other pet bowls with lid, Pedaldish doesn’t use motors, electrics or sensors. Best of all there’s no batteries to replace,” said inventor Peter Hill. It was watching Dragon’s Den that Peter decided to take his entrepreneurial efforts to the next level. A new pet food bowl designed by a Redditch inventor that keeps pet food fresh and sealed when not in use is on sale for six months exclusively at Pets at Home - online and in selected stores across the UK. WINN brings innovators together, acting as a catalyst to create connections and collaborations across the diverse business landscape of Worcestershire.

Inventor Peter throws himself into the Dragon’s Den Inventor Peter throws himself into the Dragon’s Den

And now he will showcase his new inventions for animal lovers in the next episode of Dragon’s Den, set to be broadcast this weekend. Peter on Dragon's Den, set to broadcast this Sunday Fed up with throwing away cat food that had spoiled in the warm weather, Pete developed the idea for a lidded cat bowl with ramp that would open when a cat or small dog steps on the ramp. This would prevent wet food from drying out and keep flies away. To enable other cat owners to benefit from his idea though, he needed funding to develop the product. Flies can’t reach the food inside and floating airborne microbes are kept away, reducing the risk of infections such as campylobacter. Using parts from a pedal bin in his garage, he built a design which solved the problem by keeping food in a sealed container with a flap lid. Dragon’s Den is a British television series which allows several entrepreneurs to pitch their varying business ideas to a panel of five wealthy investors or Dragons, in the hopes of securing a financial investment while offering a stake in their business in return. The show is presented by Evan Davis.In February 2013, Hungryhouse was acquired by Delivery Hero, a Berlin-based competitor. Watch The Pitch:

Worcester-based inventor secures Dragons’ Den investment Worcester-based inventor secures Dragons’ Den investment

Hill designed the Pedaldish, a sealed pet lunchbox that prevents food from spoiling, from parts he found in his garage. The product is already available in Pets at Home after Hill pitched it to buyers at the national retailer’s Innovation Day in August 2015 – a day held for up-and-coming pet product designers.These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community. Hill has also designed the ‘Katfone’, a whistle that contains ultrasounds which can be heard by cats from up to a mile away and can be adjusted to create a unique tone for each cat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment